Julia Budd - Bellator featherweight - 00:06:25
Matt Schnell - UFC flyweight - 00:06:31
Montana De La Rosa - UFC flyweight - 00:06:36
Alex Perez - UFC flyweight - 00:06:39
Sabina Mazo - UFC flyweight - 00:06:54
Youssef Zalal - UFC featherweight - 00:07:11
Casey Kenney - UFC bantamweight - 00:07:19

Man I really dislike JJ ..but JJ is going to pick this gurl apart LOL

In my personal opinion, Zhang is the most violent finisher I’ve ever seen in WMMA. Reminiscent of a prime Wand. For that I pick her TKO round 2.

But...how many fights have you seen where she stops her opponent? How many TKO/KOs? Besides the Andrade fight.

Zhang did what everyone does to Andrade in the first round only she finished the job early. Andrade was bound to fall against a good puncher eventually.

When it comes down to it Joanna has the reach and stamina to out point Zhang and win rounds. Rose has length close to Joana and the style to hit her from a distance. These other fighters cant get inside Joanna. I'm riding with her until she loses to someone that doesnt have a style advantage like Rose and Shevchenko do.

I honestly don't know who wins, but idk how everyone's calling Zhang the sw goat all of a sudden. Okay, she beat up a girl whose only asset is power. Joanna did the same thing. What else has Zhang done? She has a boring decision win over Torres, and has two other UFC wins over girls who got cut from the organization. The point is that she has one remarkable performance in the promotion. Joanna's far more technical and elusive than anyone the girl has ever faced.

Exactly. Zhang looked good for a minute or two. I expect Joanna to circle around and jab her for 25 minutes.

Maybe Zhang can finish Joanna but I doubt it. Joanna has reach on her and will manage distance nicely.

I can't stand Joanna but she will probably win.

Valentina is everyone's kryptonite. No shame in losing a decision to Valentina above her weight class. Are you gonna diminish Valentina's accomplishments for losing to the lioness twice at 135?
Well apparently you like to diminish Rose's accomplishments

I understand your girl is getting smashed left right and centre
But things will get better

Also, yes. Amanda would smash Valentina again. Clearly she's not everyone's kryptonite.

Valentina is everyone's kryptonite. No shame in losing a decision to Valentina above her weight class. Are you gonna diminish Valentina's accomplishments for losing to the lioness twice at 135?
Also she lost how many times against valentina
Even if it was not mma

Kryptonite

Imagine Joanna employs Fury's last fight strategy and TKOs Zhang.

Also she lost how many times against valentina
Even if it was not mma

Kryptonite

I would say that Thug Rose is her kryptonite, in that Thug Rose isn't good enough to beat other top competition, but she has the tools to beat Joanna consistently. Valentina is bigger, stronger, and better than Joana and everyone else. So I wouldn't call that kryptonite. That's kryptonite in the same way that Rich Franklin's kryptonite was Anderson Silva.

I would say that Thug Rose is her kryptonite, in that Thug Rose isn't good enough to beat other top competition, but she has the tools to beat Joanna consistently. Valentina is bigger, stronger, and better than Joana and everyone else. So I wouldn't call that kryptonite. That's kryptonite in the same way that Rich Franklin's kryptonite was Anderson Silva.
Saying that Rose isn't good enough to beat other top competition due to her slam KO loss against Andrade is premature.

Weili is a great fighter, but she hasn't fought a lot of top-level fighter and she has never been dragged into deep waters. It's close. But, if I have to chose, I'm going with Joanna (Two Time) Champion.

Jarl

P.S. The vid is hilarious! Whitmire's "She broke my face." and Wonderboy's "She's more jacked than I am" are truly comedic moments.

Last edited:
Saying that Rose isn't good enough to beat other top competition due to her slam KO loss against Andrade is premature.

Maybe, but she didn't really beat elite competition to get the title shot originally. She lost to KK, who been 2-6 since then. Then she beat the Karate Hottie who is not really top tier competition to get a title shot. It would also be premature to think that Rose is better than any other top competition, such as Zhang or Suarez.

Regardless, I think the point may be moot, as Rose may not ever be mentally fit to fight at the level she once did.

This fight either retires Joanna or cements her already amazing legacy as 115 GOAT and a women's GOAT p4p

Unless Joanna's chin is gone she will matador Zhang the same way she did Andrade and gadelha. Zhang is less accurate but more powerful than andrade imo and Joanna should be winning 50-45 as long as she doesnt get caught

This fight either retires Joanna or cements her already amazing legacy as 115 GOAT and a women's GOAT p4p

Unless Joanna's chin is gone she will matador Zhang the same way she did Andrade and gadelha. Zhang is less accurate but more powerful than andrade imo and Joanna should be winning 50-45 as long as she doesnt get caught

Zhang is less accurate but more powerful than Andrade? On the contrary, Zhang is more accurate and more powerful than Andrade. Check the stats

Joanna has the skills to dance around Zhang to decision. Let's hope Zhang finishes her tho :)

Even if she wins, she still won't make my top 5 WMMA goats.

1. Nunes
2. Cyborg
3. Valentina
4. Ronda
5. Cupcake
6. Holly

Even if she wins, she still won't make my top 5 WMMA goats.

1. Nunes
2. Cyborg
3. Valentina
4. Ronda
5. Cupcake
6. Holly
Lol @ having miesha or holly above Joanna who had 5 defenses

Interesting one is the Shevchenko pick, she's correctly picked all of Joanna's fights including both losses against Rose.

Yep, but she openly admits to not knowing much about "Chinese fighter"

Back