Media UFC Pros Pick, Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 248

Who wins?

• Total voters
I honestly don't know who wins, but idk how everyone's calling Zhang the sw goat all of a sudden. Okay, she beat up a girl whose only asset is power. Joanna did the same thing. What else has Zhang done? She has a boring decision win over Torres, and has two other UFC wins over girls who got cut from the organization. The point is that she has one remarkable performance in the promotion. Joanna's far more technical and elusive than anyone the girl has ever faced.

Whos calling Zhang the SW GOAT? I don't think I've seen anyone claim that.

I agree with most of your assessment, though I think JJ has taken a step back and it's Zhang's time. JJ is still clearly the SW GOAT

Whos calling Zhang the SW GOAT? I don't think I've seen anyone claim that.

I agree with most of your assessment, though I think JJ has taken a step back and it's Zhang's time. JJ is still clearly the SW GOAT
I was being sarcastic when I said people are calling Zhang the SW goat. My point was that I think she's being hailed as some destroyer based on one ass kicking. She might be that good, but it just kind of annoys me when there's a ton of premature hype.

UFC Pros Pick - Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Zhang Weili #UFC248
•Feb 25, 2020
theScoreMMA

"Fighters predict the strawweight title fight on Mar. 7 at UFC 248."

Anthony Smith - UFC light heavyweight - 00:00:04
Valentina Shevchenko - UFC flyweight champ - 00:00:22
Alex Volkanovski - UFC featherweight champ - 00:00:52
Felicia Spencer - UFC featherweight - 00:01:04
Leon Edwards - UFC welterweight - 00:01:12
Andrea Lee - UFC flyweight - 00:01:21
Curtis Blaydes - UFC heavyweight - 00:01:43
Emily Whitmire - UFC strawweight - 00:01:51
Stephen Thompson - UFC welterweight - 00:03:10
Katlyn Chookagian - UFC flyweight - 00:04:19
Chas Skelly - UFC featherweight - 00:04:41
Ilma-Lei Macfarlane - Bellator flyweight champ - 00:05:31
Gerald Meerscahert - UFC middleweight - 00:05:53
Julia Budd - Bellator featherweight - 00:06:25
Matt Schnell - UFC flyweight - 00:06:31
Montana De La Rosa - UFC flyweight - 00:06:36
Alex Perez - UFC flyweight - 00:06:39
Sabina Mazo - UFC flyweight - 00:06:54
Youssef Zalal - UFC featherweight - 00:07:11
Casey Kenney - UFC bantamweight - 00:07:19

Thanks yet again for more great media.

Zhang tko 1

180404-jj-rose-3.jpg

Boogeywoman is coming back.

Thug Rose is her kryptonite. Joanna already beat down Andrade. I think Joanna can keep distance on Zhang and win a decision.
Valentina her kryptonite too? Lol

Valentina her kryptonite too? Lol

Valentina is everyone's kryptonite. No shame in losing a decision to Valentina above her weight class. Are you gonna diminish Valentina's accomplishments for losing to the lioness twice at 135?

It seems like Joanna is probably done but I'm not writing her off.

She held that belt for years for a reason. I think she can win

My attitude towards fighting:octagonal cage closed only left with the world of two fighters.
•Sep 17, 2019
Weili Zhang

Interesting one is the Shevchenko pick, she's correctly picked all of Joanna's fights including both losses against Rose.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk has been past prime for years. She's nothing but a perennial #1 contender now or a gatekeeper to a title shot.

80/20 Weili ...haha! the cool-aid is flowing

I find it astonishing that so many are picking Zhang! Outside of a quick win over Andrade she hasn’t done anything that leads me to believe she can beat or even hang with Joanna. I’m picking JJ to win this one pretty convincingly.

I find it astonishing that so many are picking Zhang! Outside of a quick win over Andrade she hasn’t done anything that leads me to believe she can beat or even hang with Joanna. I’m picking JJ to win this one pretty convincingly.

Chinese is the flavor of the month.

:)

She is one hell of an athlete with a ton of potential but I believe JJ's skill and experience will do the job. If not, well, far from the first time I have been wrong.

Back