UFC production quality vs...

Yeah.

Old school boxing they used to actually call the fight. It was nice. Probably because radio was a much bigger medium then.

Now half the time, maybe more, they aren’t even talking about the fight. Cruz and Bisping especially.

Yeah old time boxing, and baseball are great examples. Because they were big before TV was even invented. The pbp guy had to tell the listener what was happening. Horse racing is another great example even if you are watching it live. Just because of the distance between your eyes, and the actual race if you are there live.

But the UFC needs to do an actual pbp. The colour guy or guys are there to add the nuances that the fan may not know. But, they take over the whole broadcast in the UFC. They drone on about some irrelevant bullshit while punches are being traded. And when they do any kind of actual pbp they use words like “he”. As in.. “He is going for a takedown”. Without using names. Or they don’t mention the punches one guy lands because they are grabassing around. But, mention every strike the other guy lands.

I get we all have eyes, and are actually watching. But if you were blind. You simply could not follow a UFC fight. It’s ridiculous. It may have been a weird experiment that I did. But, 9/10 the UFC commentary is so bad I don’t even want to listen to it anyway. It’s like.. Are you guys really watching the same fight I’m seeing right now??

I really wanna see the ppv numbers for this, if it did over 100k I feel sorry for the state of the world we live in.

triller would be much better without any commentary. dipshit snoop dog and what ever ghetto trash they put in the booth this time should be banned from speaking into mics

I watched the Askren fight online this morning. I couldn't believe how bad the 'commentary' was.

They were really trying to make a spectacle. And I dont think the target audience is the same as a UFC ppv. I could see a bunch of kids or young adults having it on during a party setting where the casuals are kept interested by the music acts and interviews. Personally I just peeked in to see the main event freakshow fight hoping Ben could land a surprise bomb and to see how fat Frank was going to be. It was well worth the fee I paid.

They were really trying to make a spectacle. And I dont think the target audience is the same as a UFC ppv. I could see a bunch of kids or young adults having it on during a party setting where the casuals are kept interested by the music acts and interviews. Personally I just peeked in to see the main event freakshow fight hoping Ben could land a surprise bomb and to see how fat Frank was going to be. It was well worth the fee I paid.
You really paid for it?
<6>

Once they get a quality production team together, these shows are gonna be great because the product theyre trying to build is pretty entertaining
A concert by Snoop, E40, Ice Cube and Too Short, Doja Kats fine ass walking around half naked, Ric Flair refereeing a slapping contest between a big ass white boy and a giant Samoan, a few freak show toughman fights
You get a quality producer in there that knows how to accentuate the glitz and glamour and polish up some of the rough edges and you got yourself a solid night of live entertainment, baybay

Never put Oscar De La Hoyas drunk ass near a microphone again, though

Triller is just straight up joke that will probably go bankrupt sooner or later.

I wonder how much money they paid out to the musical acts, fighters and announcers? That had to have cost a pretty penny.

Never under the appeal of snoop .. guy seems like a jerk
Well see, back in the days before the entire safe space country became pussified, we didnt need our gangster rappers to be nice guys, we kinda wanted the exact opposite actually

I really wanna see the ppv numbers for this, if it did over 100k I feel sorry for the state of the world we live in.

Tragically, there are a lot of 18-25 year old idiots who find the degenerate filth contained within a triller PPV entertaining.

Well see, back in the days before the entire safe space country became pussified, we didnt need our gangster rappers to be nice guys, we kinda wanted the exact opposite actually
Go Be a phoney gangster rapper then .. not a terrible boxing commentator high off his ass ..

Snoop has always been a skinny sissy. Even in the 90s he came off as a weak-ass bitch among the more hardcore gangsta rappers.

Who owns or started Triller? Is it Jake Paul's promotion company?

The UFC has the worst pbp ever. Watching the last couple of Bellator cards really brings that home. Mauro, I think his name is, actually does a real pbp. By that I mean he literally tells the viewer what is actually happening live. Like every other sport.

Last night for the hell of it, I turned my head away for a whole fight. I don’t even remember which fight it was because only listening to the commentary left me having no idea what was actually happening live. There was literally no pbp at all. Just Bisping and Cruz talking about inconsequential stuff. If a blind person tried to follow that bullshit they would have no idea what is actually going on.

If you don’t believe me try it yourself. Pick a fight you don’t really care about and just listen to it. If it is anything like what I experienced last night. You will have no idea what is actually going on.

They need to get their shit together.
Mauro is fucking God awful. With his cringey "peninsula south of the equator" lines to his scratch my ears out shrillfuck voice. Fuck him and his stupid head.

Back