UFC/Pride Heavyweight Champions with least-to-most Top 10 ranked wins at Heavyweight.

i also dont see how Frye wasnt a top win for Coleman.

Why is Mark Kerr not counted?

View attachment 816801

Gono hespekts OG @acannxr but... not Fightmatrix.
Igor was considered top2 P4P back then.

I dont think Fightmatrix is the right tool when you want to assess that transitional era [OW to Div. belts].
If people wanna use it by default, I can dig it, but I see people jumpin´to conclusions without proper understandin´of the context...
jb268vM.gif

dc would bump up a few notches if you count his strikeforce wins

dc is also a short fat dude
B, how can you even compare those two?

Daniel Cormier is nowhere near the legend Akira Shoji is. Dude fought in the 1st and last PRIDE events.

I like how you didn’t quote the ages for some fighters, exaggerated for others and took everything out of context:

#5 Hunt- was always a win one, lose one guy. We won the next two fights after Stipe via 1R KOs
#3 Arlovski- was just 36 years old and won 10 out of 11 fights prior to Stipe.
#1 Werdum- was the champion and the best HW in the world at that moment. It’s a great win for Stipe. And by the way Werdum submitted your boy Fedor
#3 Overeem- was just 36 years old as well and on a hot 4 fight win streak. He’s still very competitive 4 years later
#5 JDS- like it or not but JDS was only 33 years old. JDS wasn’t shot, truth is he just fought worse opponents when he was younger.

Ngannou and DC by far 2 best wins anyone has on their resume at HW.

Stipe is the HW GOAT

JDS fought worse competition when he was younger?

This was possibly the greatest HW run of all time 9-0 in the UFC HW division and he definitely wasn't the same fighter after the Cain beatings.

Literally all those fighters listed would lose to the five years younger version of themselves.

2010 Ubereem would flatline Econoreem in two minutes.

Werdum is inconsistent you can see the fights where he turns up our of shape like JDS and Stipe comes in overweight and looking sloppy.

That whole Arlovski run was over cans or past prime fighters the best run was over Schaub, Bigfoot and Browne two of whom were retired in the next twelve months and Bigfoot was shot.

Arlovski was slow and shot I dont know what to tell you if you could see that.

I agree DC and Ngannou were great wins.

so you got no arguments, got it
Stipe beat dc x 2 already seals out.

nog has a country mile of a resume as does barnett. Longevity never worked for dc, he came in too late and retired too soon.

Back