UFC prefight sauna

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If one were to hit up the sauna before going to the fights do you think they would have to get up and pee less throughout the night? I'm debating cutting some weight for the fights tonight. What do you guys think?
Edit: this is a serious thread I usually have to get up and pee at least 5-6 times a card

Shit like this is barely accepted while high, TS.

Step up your game.

You do know it's way past time for you to stop with these threads, don't you?

Don't drink ya fuckin goof. Then you won't have to pee.

To be fair, if TS is just playing a character, he's pretty solid.

Use a bottle like real truck drivers do

I don't understand the circumstances under which having to piss throughout an event is a problem. Just go piss. 5 times? Yeah, it can be done.

I don't understand the circumstances under which having to piss throughout an event is a problem. Just go piss. 5 times? Yeah, it can be done.
There's only one girls fight tonight though. I don't want to miss anything.

I just take my opponent down and pee on them from top position. Intimidates the hell out of them. I also think you may be a troll...an actual fucking troll.

There's like a half hour between fights, at least taking a piss gives you something to do to kill time.

If one were to hit up the sauna before going to the fights do you think they would have to get up and pee less throughout the night? I'm debating cutting some weight for the fights tonight. What do you guys think?
Edit: this is a serious thread I usually have to get up and pee at least 5-6 times a card
Wear a fucking diaper ya goof.

You could take a dump 5 times during the night with all the downtime/promo/entrances.

Back