UFC Post Fight Show doing full DAMAGE CONTROL... (Full disrespect to Vetorri)

<Grimes01>

Dana is trying to turn UFC into a stand and bang organisation, look at how many low level fighters are getting signed from TCS with no ground game and terrible defence

Crazy, this reminds me of something my Grandmother used to say.
She would cook dinner, have us all sit down then she would say...

"Dana está tratando de convertir a UFC en una organización de stand and bang, mira cuántos luchadores de bajo nivel están siendo fichados por TCS sin juego terrestre y con una defensa terrible."

As a kid I had no Idea what that meant but Today, I finally understand what it all means.

I heard Dana is trying to turn UFC into a bang and stand corporation because I mean , look at how many fighters of low level have been signed from Contender Series with no defense and horrible ground Game .

I mean if they move forward with being a stand and bang kind of company, we might be in for some fireworks in the near future..

sized-ari-emanuel.jpg

Strickland is also a beast.

Lol Strickland is a low level UFC guy what on earth are you talking about????

You’re a TERRIBLE evaluator of talent, time and time again you’ve proven that. You love the Pretender Series and WMMA... what do you know about MMA?

<36>

Lol Strickland is a low level UFC guy what on earth are you talking about????

You’re a TERRIBLE evaluator of talent, time and time again you’ve proven that. You love the Pretender Series and WMMA... what do you know about MMA?

<36>
Sorry dude, but you don't know shit about evaluating talent. Since his return Strickland has looked awesome.

You literally called Mackenzie Dern a soccer mom. That means you don't know shit.

Sorry dude, but you don't know shit about evaluating talent. Since his return Strickland has looked awesome.

You literally called Mackenzie Dern a soccer mom. That means you don't know shit.

Mackenzie Dern is not a soccer mom? I think you’re in denial lol.

You’re a hype beast that’s it, you simply buy whatever the UFC tells you. I can’t remember how many ridiculous hype trains you’ve been a part of.

Mackenzie Dern is not a soccer mom? I think you’re in denial lol.

You’re a hype beast that’s it, you simply buy whatever the UFC tells you. I can’t remember how many ridiculous hype trains you’ve been a part of.

If you can't see how skilled she is you are fucking blind and your opinion is worthless.

I have no problem with idiots like you shitting on low-level WMMA. It's pathetic fighter bashing, but at least there is some truth to it.

But pretending like an extremely skilled lifelong martial artist is a "soccer mom" is completely ridiculous. You have issues with women, not with WMMA.

Grow the fuck up.

When something like this happens in Denmark people will get together with lots of beer and chant, Dana prøver at lave UFC om til en stand and bang organisation, se hvor mange andenrangs kæmpere der bliver signet fra TCS uden ground game og elendigt forsvar.

Last edited:
I say they’re absolutely right.

Holland has way more potential and could be a legit contender if he improves his wrasslin over the coming 3-4 years.

Vettori is overrated and loses to Till, Whitaker, Costa, Cannonnier and maybe even Brunson.

So does Holland ...

Back