UFC Post Fight Show doing full DAMAGE CONTROL... (Full disrespect to Vetorri)

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doing an hour long segment solely making excuses for Kevin Holland rather than talk about Marvin Vetorri’s win.

“Kevin Holland will still be champion one day”

“Would dominate any fight standing up”

“Best frame for 185’er that will give everyone problems”

“Only had 3 weeks to prepare”

“Too young for this level (28)”

Countless other gems...

Lol what is this $hilling going on?

Is the UFC feeding these guys lines to parrot? No respect for my boy Vetorri, instead just doubling down on another failed Pretender Series project.

What say you Sherbros?

D9A93AE2-190A-4C41-8BE0-606B82A1B653.jpeg

I say they’re absolutely right.

Holland has way more potential and could be a legit contender if he improves his wrasslin over the coming 3-4 years.

Vettori is overrated and loses to Till, Whitaker, Costa, Cannonnier and maybe even Brunson.

I say they’re absolutely right.

Holland has way more potential and could be a legit contender if he improves his wrasslin over the coming 3-4 years.

Vettori is overrated and loses to Till, Whitaker, Costa, Cannonnier and maybe even Brunson.

But Holland has some embarrassing losses on his record already... wrestling isn’t his only issue, his BJJ is a liability aswell. He has no positional awareness.

This is just flat out terrible BJJ which should never happen:

(Zero positional awareness)

GranularCelebratedDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

AptAcclaimedKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

But Holland has some embarrassing losses on his record already... wrestling isn’t his only issue, his BJJ is a liability aswell. He has no positional awareness.

This is just flat out terrible BJJ which should never happen:

(Zero positional awareness)

GranularCelebratedDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

AptAcclaimedKoalabear-size_restricted.gif
Yeah it’s most definitely a big hole in his game. But he has time to try and fix it before he enters his prime, I hope he realises it and commits to improving this first and foremost.

Ufc trying to create hype jobs based on one or two good performances and a loud mouth rather than hyping the actual fighters that grind out win after win.

Dana is trying to turn UFC into a stand and bang organisation, look at how many low level fighters are getting signed from TCS with no ground game and terrible defence

Dana is trying to turn UFC into a stand and bang organisation, look at how many low level fighters are getting signed from TCS with no ground game and terrible defence

You gotta remember Bisping and Felder being strikers during their MMA careers.
They'll most likely always favor strikers in discussions.

Doing an hour long segment solely making excuses for Kevin Holland rather than talk about Marvin Vetorri’s win.

“Kevin Holland will still be champion one day”

“Would dominate any fight standing up”

“Best frame for 185’er that will give everyone problems”

“Only had 3 weeks to prepare”

“Too young for this level (28)”

Countless other gems...

Lol what is this $hilling going on?

Is the UFC feeding these guys lines to parrot? No respect for my boy Vetorri, instead just doubling down on another failed Pretender Series project.

What say you Sherbros?

View attachment 846780
Did they even talk about Vettori?

Holland is going to end up being a solid gatekeeper for the top 15, but he'll never be a contender imo.

Back