UFC Poland

Fun fact: UFC has already visited Poland before, twice I think. When it first came to Poland it was my first ever UFC live.
Fun fact 2: I was there from the very first round of the very first fight till the VERY LAST ROUND of the last fight.
But I really really had a deadline for my bus departure and I just had to leave at a specific time and so I was like "Ok... I have to go.. but nothing's going to happen probably anyway."
5 minutes after I left people were starting to leave the building. Later that day I found that CroCop came back and decimated Gonzaga with an elbow.
Basically the whole card was shit and I missed the best moment of the card with a legend like Mirko.
Fun fact 3: I ran across half of the city and still missed that bus and had to wait few hours at night for the next one. The bus driver saw me standing on the road waving at him, but he just shrugged it off. I was so pissed.
Fun fact 4: Błachowicz fought and lost that night to Manuwa.

The best headliner for central europe card would be Blachowicz vs Prochazka so fanbase from Poland and Ceska Republika can fill upthe same 20k arena in either Warsaw or Prague. Too bad there is Coronavirus and borders are closed. As far as i know you can't even move freely around a country as czech citizen right now.

If women fights can headline PPV (no offense), then the guy who beat Adesanya certainly can, but doing it in Poland is obviously a good idea, when everything is back to normal.

Like Chael says though, 'everyone can sell a Ferrari' lol

Back