UFC Poirier vs. Hooker Official Bets

Sorry. Last week I was doing my multi fight by fight and betting as they were being announced in the ring lol. Was doing the same today until I lost with Woodson. I just did a normal multi with Allen, Perry, and Dustin after that first loss. Here's me for the day.

View attachment 778782
How do you able to bet so reckless and still be here after 5 years? If Hooker have 30 more second of GnP in rd 3, Hooker would be up 3 round. You need at least 100g ish bankroll to make this kind of bet. Good luck!!!

it is possible there is a method to your madness.

How do you able to bet so reckless and still be here after 5 years? If Hooker have 30 more second of GnP in rd 3, Hooker would be up 3 round. You need at least 100g ish bankroll to make this kind of bet. Good luck!!!

it is possible there is a method to your madness.

It's not really reckless. I expected Hooker to look sharp early but to fade around the end of the 2nd and not hold up well under punishment. That literally happened.

The method is to just watch every fight and pay attention. I think I've missed under 10 UFC fights since 2009. This obviously makes getting picks right a lot easier.

I'm at 75% or so win rate on parlays only. Don't do many singles, and I don't go for odds under 2 on those parlays. I could be at 50% and I'd still be breaking even. Only really just learning what I'm doing, too lol. Made so many stupid moves early on. Looking forward to the next 6 months or so.

Oh, and if I lose or win I just scale my stakes up or down. If I had 10-15k, I'd be doing 2k bets. 15-20k is 2.5kers. 20-25k is 3kers and so on. So, yeah, the bank roll doesn't matter. You don't need 100k for this approach.

That said, if I get to 100k, I'm going to be putting down a 1k 8 legger parlay every card. I do them just for fun a lot of the time with no stakes, and I've gotten like 10 of those right in the last year or so. Just one win would cover all the losses on those fun bets for freaking ages lol. But yeah, I'm too much of a wuss to try these for real yet.

Back