UFC Pioneer Mikey Burnett and son were shot just a few hours ago

No I'm not American and every time I hear a story like this or of some mass shooting I just feel lucky that common sense prevails here and that this is one less thing I have to worry about with my kids growing up here.
You say this while hundreds of women are raped in your country weekly by Muslims and you're all too Pussy to do anything about it. I hope you and your kids have fun with that 10 years down the road when the problem is ten times worse

If you get shot you probably deserved it or provoked someone into shooting you.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule (accidental misfires) but don't put yourself in position to get shot :rolleyes:

No I'm not American and every time I hear a story like this or of some mass shooting I just feel lucky that common sense prevails here and that this is one less thing I have to worry about with my kids growing up here.

either take it to the war room or stfu pls

Damn.. old school Lion's den fighter... Lion's den fighters always seem to be in some sort of trouble. Pray for him, his son, and their family.

If you get shot you probably deserved it or provoked someone into shooting you.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule (accidental misfires) but don't put yourself in position to get shot :rolleyes:

It's too early for killing trolls....... nah.... fuck You troll.

All of you Europeans whining about guns are going to wish you had some when ISIS is occupying your countries.
ISIS already is there disguised as refugees. Raping their women, forcing changes on their culture ,radicalizing their citizens and draining their economy while their globalist traitorous leaders ignore the destruction of their own people.

They can protest all they want but unarmed protests will do nothing.
When a govt no longer has a healthy fear of the people rising up tyranny is never far behind. Whats going on in Europe now is proof of that.

If the suspects are not white, remember that's it's because of slavery that they did this. Black lives matter - amirite ?!

ISIS already is there disguised as refugees. Raping their women, forcing changes on their culture ,radicalizing their citizens and draining their economy while their globalist traitorous leaders ignore the destruction of their own people.

They can protest all they want but unarmed protests will do nothing.
When a govt no longer has a healthy fear of the people rising up tyranny is never far behind. Whats going on in Europe now is proof of that.

Exactly. Disgusting

UPDATE: Two teens have been arrested with alleged connection to the shootings.

According to NewsOn6 Tulsa Police Department have since arrested two suspects in connection with the incident.

The accused are Harold Thompson, 16, and Kywaun Washington, 17.

Police stated that both Thompson and Washington admitted to trying to rob Mikey Burnett in the parking lot of Rib Crib restaurant, close to 10 Gym (where Burnett and his son Freddie had been working out).

According to an arrest report, Thompson approached Burnett around 7:25 p.m. last night and asked the former UFC welterweight contender if he could borrow his cell phone. Burnett obliged and reached for his phone. As he did this Thompson raised a pistol to Burnett's face and demanded his wallet.

The report states that Burnett was shot multiple times as he removed the gun from his face. Freddie Burnett, who was stood on the opposite side of a truck, came to his father's side when this happened and joined his father in fighting with Thompson. At this point, Washington joined the scuffle. During the melee Freddie was shot in the leg.

According to a witness, Thompson and Washington then ran from the Burnetts and fled the scene in a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora. The witness was able to record the vehicle's license plate number. This information was crucial to the police's apprehension of the alleged attackers.

Both Thompson and Washington have been booked on one count of attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon. Both men have faced felony charges in the past.

Both Mikey and Freddie Burnett are expected to recover from their wounds.

Source: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/3/1...ma-two-teens-arrested-shooting-mma-news-crime

So it looks like they caught the bastards!

I hope they get put away for life.

These two losers don't deserve to walk the streets again. Cowards is what they are and all they will ever be. I hope they have fun in prison and get the shit beat out of them on a regular basis. They deserve it and they've earned it for doing this to an innocent man and his son. Let's hope Burnett and his son have a good recovery. Nobody deserves something like this to happen to them over money, especially some damn pocket change.

Last edited:
Back