Media UFC Phoenix Free Fight: Cain Velasquez vs Minotauro Nogueira

If Cain had remained healthy, and at Sea-level this whole time, he'd still be champ.

Its weird that he hasn't fought for 2.5 years. So many new MMA fans since ConorMania that won't even know who he is.

I'm also a big fan in the way UFC releases free fights during fight week.

ill never forget how fast cain looked treating nog l ike a fucking bobble head. what a brutal finish

Bro that Cain would fucking DESTROY Stipe

one of the best combo KO ever.

Man , it’s weird when you saw this you thought “ wow where will this guy be in 10 years “ but in hindsight we were already seeing the peak of his abilities. absolutely brutal

If Cain had remained healthy, and at Sea-level this whole time, he'd still be champ.

Its weird that he hasn't fought for 2.5 years. So many new MMA fans since ConorMania that won't even know who he is.

I'm also a big fan in the way UFC releases free fights during fight week.

That's easy to say but things happen. Like getting caught by JDS or running into Werdum. Cain really should have known what he was getting into there.

Consistency is the toughest and most impressive thing in MMA. We think we know how good a fighter is and then something happens like TJ getting stopped by Henry in round 1 or Rose doing the same to Joanna.

Have to warm up the UFC time machine to get those Cain highlights

I remember so many were sleeping on Cain before this fight and were labeling him 'pillow fists'. 'Then the complaints came about his 'Brown Pride' tattoo lol. You stay fickle, MMA fans.

I just watched this I love Nog but that was a thing of beauty.

Last edited:
Back