UFC Philly has been so Boring, Gaethje Save Us!

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bunch of dudes humping each other and sparring matches.

Last edited:
The Borg fight was not great but not horrible. The other fight was fine

I wouldn't know i fell asleep after the 1st round

their is nothing special about the flyweights. just because they are moving quickly and have that gas tank doesnt mean they are more skilled. the speed hides a lot of that shit thats more noticeable with guys in the higher weight classes

1 sparring match and 3 fights w dudes humping each other legs, Gaethje please save us!!

1 sparring match and 3 fights w dudes humping each other legs, Gaethje please save us!!
I thought the Perez fight was pretty good but yeah the others sucked

I called it, but it’s not over yet. I said I expected 8 decisions on this card. But the ME could be the cat’s ass. Relax a bit, bro. Have a drink, a toke perhaps.

The prelims were a pretty awful lineup. I rarely skip the prelims, but this was such a time. First one of this year, I believe.

The 'City of Brotherly Love' probably isn't the best place for fights, confirmed (so far 4 fights in).

Holland/Meerkat was fun until it just became a stage for Holland's bad fight IQ.

their is nothing special about the flyweights. just because they are moving quickly and have that gas tank doesnt mean they are more skilled. the speed hides a lot of that shit thats more noticeable with guys in the higher weight classes

this 100%

Holland vs. Meerschaert was one of the wildest, weirdest fights I've ever seen. It was sloppy and amazing. Never seen so many position changes and reversals in a fight before.

Judges fucking suck tonight, though. Even if you think Holland won (he didn't), somebody giving him a 10-8 round is fucking ridiculous.

Back