UFC Personal Conduct Policy doesn't apply to Jones??

WolfTickets

White Belt
Reaction score
Nate Diaz fined 10k for missing a workout..

Riddle fired for weed..

Jon Jones gets no penalty? No fine?

Oh ok...

He didn't miss a workout or test positive for a post-fight test.

Personal conduct should apply all the time period.

Those guys aren't selling ppv's like Jones so he gets a pass.

Affluence should never grant you immunity to responsibility.

People need punished when they are bad.

Rehab brah, come one give the dude a chance to redeem himself. Plus this is Jon Jones, not some scrubs.

What were the ppv numbers?

I wasn't aware that they were that good.

lol this diva already pulled a DUI with underage girls in the vehicle, Cocaine use, sexual remarks against women, death threats, starting fights at stare-downs, illegal and frowned upon moves in the fight. What more can he really do to get fined? its obvious he has immunity aslong as hes champ.

Riddle is god awful, that's why he got fired...weed was just a plausible excuse.

He should lose the belt. This is serious or at least it should be. If he wants to redeem himself, let him come back and take the belt back but this is too much to just let slide. UFC is so short sighted it is unbelievable. I like Jones as a fighter but as a person he needs help or guidance through this. I hope he can come back stronger than ever.

lol this diva already pulled a DUI with underage girls in the vehicle, Cocaine use, sexual remarks against women, death threats, starting fights at stare-downs, illegal and frowned upon moves in the fight. What more can he really do to get fined? its obvious he has immunity aslong as hes champ.

I forgot he did all that other stuff. Don't forget his twitter rampage, or wait I forgot, his phone was hacked..

He should really be stripped of his belt. But the UFC isn't about to condemn one their few stars they have. Money does some funny things..

Back