UFC Performance Institute/ Gambling

Tugboat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i was wondering why there’s a free performance institute for any firghter to use anytime.

Call me crazy but it just seems like the place where all the insiders get the inside info on who’s hurt, how bad, who’s feeling good etc.

That would be helpful if you were betting on fights.

Maybe I’m just a suspicious type. They get the info while the betting public gets the hype.

Here’s an insider tip.

The institute has no treadmills.

At least by going with the cardio of those who work out there

Here’s an insider tip.

The institute has no treadmills.

At least not by going with the cardio of those who work out there
They have one of those million dollar underwater treadmills that everyone swears by, yet never seems to improve anyone's cardio

i was wondering why there’s a free performance institute for any firghter to use anytime.

Call me crazy but it just seems like the place where all the insiders get the inside info on who’s hurt, how bad, who’s feeling good etc.

Maybe I’m just a suspicious type. They get the info while the betting public gets the hype.
you-went-full-tin-foil-never-go-fulltin-foil-made-on-31100254.png

Wwe performance centre > ufc perfomance centre

no wonder dana and company were pissed till lost to woodley. till spent the majority of his training at the ufc's performance institute. ufc brass probably saw how hard the light heavyweight (in a middleweight's body) trained and decided to put money on him.

<tinfoil hat>

I see it as a way of escaping doping tests or having ways of passing them, can u imagine a fighter from the UFC sports institute popping? No neither can I.

Inside info: bet against fighters who go inside the Performance Institute...

yes you are cause it not open to the public and it like how the wwe has the same thing set up.

Being open to the public doesn’t stop the insiders from gaining info.

Also, fighters don’t let the public know what’s wrong with them. It’s not like they broadcast it throughout the halls there.

I can’t imagine that PI workers were dropping enough money on either one of them to drastically change the betting odds.

It’s the UFC brass having the money to change odds, not the janitors.

It’s the UFC brass having the money to change odds, not the janitors.
Yeah, cos Dana and a select few others dropping millions on fights that they are promoting, so much so that they massively change the odds on the fights, wouldn’t get sniffed out sharpish.

Back