UFC - paid posters?

every poster who says shit i don't like has to be paid by someone else because there's no way they could otherwise disagree with me. or they're stupid. ok, 2 kinds of peope who disagree with me. those paid and those without the capacity to reason.

i just don't know who is paying them, because dana pays me.

Pretty much this:

I noticed that most of them have abnormally high post-per-day averages.. ranging from 35 - 55 posts every single day. So I'm guessing UFC shills earning an extra buck on a side to supplement their part time jobs

McGreGOATs Left: 37 posts per day
I see stiffness: 37 posts per day
somervillecr: 51 posts per day
Young age combined with lack of job and no social life = abnormally high post count averages.

No one in the mainstream gives a shit or pays much attention to the UFC. Guess how much they care about some niche forum?

LOL so they will pay people on some niche forum site for the small subset of people who already pay for and follow the UFC..... so they can get them to pay for and follow the UFC what, some more? extra?

Yes do my bidding paid poster get them two buy two UFC ppvs for the same card mwhahahahaah. We'll hype them up so much they'll pay for two fight pass accounts.

Dana "I'll get these goofs so mad with my paid shills they'll make two troll twitter accounts that I'll block.

I'm one of the like 20 people who go in the worldwide forum and like half the people there think someone cares enough or lol they/it has such big influence that it needs paid shills. I honestly don't get it.

Last edited:
I'm getting 3 cents a week from Reebok for my posting. I'm on the higher end, since I've been repping for so long.
hahaha, hey Reebok cheated me, they hired me to post pro-reebok stuff in the forum and then when I got my wages it was wrongly spelled reebok gear :confused::confused: . how comes I never got the 3 cents

Yup, that is what I believed before the paid posters scandal surfaced on the local news. Some politician paid something like 10K euros a month to a group of people to post what she/he wanted on several forums/ facebook, etc.
politicians, bro

bunch of fucking scumbags

I suspect pretty much all of McTapper fanboys. You can't say that a mediocre manlet that beat up 3 midgets that he is a hero and a God.

Just lol you tinfoily fuck. Did the UFC pay Conor fans to post shit about Dana on here when he dropped Conor from 200 too?

I like this thread. It's becoming very insightful.

People should research online marketing and how it's grown. This idea that the internet isn't important to people with money is so detached from reality it's kind of amazing to see so many people still think that way.

Surely noone employed by the UFC would ever see an open communication platform that reaches millions of MMA fans as worth their time..... :)

i refrained from posting in this thread in hopes it would not contribute to its longevity....

cant believe it got to 5 pages already.
<1>

For years, while refusing to even pay the $500 medicals for their fighters, Zuffa employed people to scour the web looking for any website with a video, picture or even an animated gif that featured a UFC fight or fighter and threatened to sue them if they didn't immediately take it down.

You would have to be very naive to not think that many of these same people haven't posted here and other forums. As well as other people associated with the company. Just like hired political trolls.

when it comes to shady business dealings like writing fake articles ONE fighting championships is the way to go

No this is ridiculous notion. Why would they pay posters when they can pay fake journalists like Ariel to write articles and shill for them? If I happen to be wrong, I am interested in applying for a position. Please forward my information to the powers that be.

Uncle Dana hire me!

Will post for food.

Last edited:
I'm not going to put a click bait name thread... The title says it all, do you believe that some posters are paid by someone in relations with the ufc to post about a certain fighter to expand/keep it's hype? I see it quite doable, saturate the forums with hundreds of threads and eventually almost everybody will talk about him/she. This thing has been done before, in my fu#ked up country it happened in politics... and it has been proven in a court of law. Publicity is publicity, doesn't matter if it's bad or good... People are talking about the fighter an she/he gets lots of exposure. OR there are so much "die hard" fans that trully believe this hype and they simply jump aboard? Discuss?

p.s. Please excuse my bad english, not a native english speaker here.

Yes, 100%... The UFC and high paid individual fighters both have people posting for them on forums and posting for them on other forms of social media to help with marketing and PR.

Go read an article about a business or about a famous person in a magazine, chances are the article was written and paid for by that business or person's marketing / PR team.

For example, you can "buy" the cover of a magazine and different sections of a magazine so the readers think the magazine chose to write about a particular celebrity, when in fact, the celebrity paid for that advertising spot themselves and put themselves on that spot.

-

Watch Conor McGregor knock out Nate Diaz this Saturday at UFC 202, live on pay per view!
Can you please direct me, kind sir, to where I can purchase such a fantastic night of fights?

Pretty much this:

I noticed that most of them have abnormally high post-per-day averages.. ranging from 35 - 55 posts every single day. So I'm guessing UFC shills earning an extra buck on a side to supplement their part time jobs

McGreGOATs Left: 37 posts per day
I see stiffness: 37 posts per day
somervillecr: 51 posts per day

I think these are shill accounts too.

Online marketing firms, employed sometimes by fighters themselves, do have paid posters here. It became super obvious in 2014 when the idea really caught.on.

It's pretty rare as they see twitter/youtube various website comment sections being more worth the time, because they're reaching a broader audience. But this is a huge MMA site so it's worthwhile, especially when going after fans of the sport(as opposed to fans of individuals).

The most common thing they do is put word out of a fight, gauge the response and act accordingly.

Like how we heard GSP/Diaz vs Woodley get floated, received a shitload of backlash from fans who wanted Wonderboy. They read the response and are now going with Wonderboy.

Not sure why people think its a matter of Dana personally hiring robots. It's taking advantage of a free marketing platform in the easiest way possible; have people talk about it.
I'm not going to put a click bait name thread... The title says it all, do you believe that some posters are paid by someone in relations with the ufc to post about a certain fighter to expand/keep it's hype? I see it quite doable, saturate the forums with hundreds of threads and eventually almost everybody will talk about him/she. This thing has been done before, in my fu#ked up country it happened in politics... and it has been proven in a court of law. Publicity is publicity, doesn't matter if it's bad or good... People are talking about the fighter an she/he gets lots of exposure. OR there are so much "die hard" fans that trully believe this hype and they simply jump aboard? Discuss?

p.s. Please excuse my bad english, not a native english speaker here.
tinfoilcap_timeline_EN.png

Back