UFC - paid posters?

Just go over to the war room.

There are literally people accusing moderators who don't like Trump of being paid by the shadowy overlords of Sherdog (who love them some Hillary Clinton) to take down the heroic Donald with lies (or truths) and slander (or unedited quotes and videos)

In short, @Madmick isn't fooling anyone. TRUST NOBODY!

seriously, man

how could this be?
I DON'T KNOW AND IT'S KIND OF FREAKING ME OUT

It's like how the "Berenstein Bears" (kids book series) were actually the "Berenstain Bears" but everyone remembers it as "Berenstein" - WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY REALITY? WHO BROKE THE GODDAMN MATRIX? GIVE ME BACK MY SINBAD GENIE!

Pretty much this:

I noticed that most of them have abnormally high post-per-day averages.. ranging from 35 - 55 posts every single day. So I'm guessing UFC shills earning an extra buck on a side to supplement their part time jobs

McGreGOATs Left: 37 posts per day
I see stiffness: 37 posts per day
somervillecr: 51 posts per day

Word, those dudes are annoying as all fuck

I have no idea if the UFC would have paid posters but I can almost guarantee some of the higher echelon fighters, or most likely their management team, have people they pay to drum up social media activity on forums.

I am a nobody that of course tried to have a bjj site for a while. Quite often my email inbox would contain offers from people overseas that I could hire for pennies that would go post on forums for me. I think a high level UFC fighter with a crack management team could easily have a few people on the side making innocuous posts on their say FB feeds for example about the upcoming fight. Even if it gets only a few more people talking, that might pique slightly more interest. Even more so I feel if the fighter earns a cut of things like PPV revenue.

Hey, Dana if you're on here scouting, i'll sell my soul for minimum wage.

I'm not going to put a click bait name thread... The title says it all, do you believe that some posters are paid by someone in relations with the ufc to post about a certain fighter to expand/keep it's hype? I see it quite doable, saturate the forums with hundreds of threads and eventually almost everybody will talk about him/she. This thing has been done before, in my fu#ked up country it happened in politics... and it has been proven in a court of law. Publicity is publicity, doesn't matter if it's bad or good... People are talking about the fighter an she/he gets lots of exposure. OR there are so much "die hard" fans that trully believe this hype and they simply jump aboard? Discuss?

p.s. Please excuse my bad english, not a native english speaker here.
this kind of thing happens a lot in politics and other areas where there is a large vested interest. don't see the vested interest so much in mma

Why would you pay people? thats what interns are for

Best one at that in sport was Lance Armstrong... his business partners owned a PR company Bizarre Voice.. their (unpaid) interns would be regularly dispatched to post stuff on social media, forums, etc etc..

Sure the UFC are no different.

No, there aren't paid posters. Companies have entire teams of people responsible for managing their Web / social media presence. If someone was posting here on behalf of the ufc it would be a member of their staff, not them compensating random idiots hoping they do a good job.

positive some of you twats that posted funny comments are paid as fuck.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.
We are.. Paid posters.

Sherdog was ahead of the curve when it came to slandering others with labels such as "shill" and "paid poster." We paved the way for the modern day liberal.

Engagement via social media is a known tactic of corporations and political organizations. People always laugh it off as if it never happens but it's well known that it does. What I think is a much bigger issue is when marketing companies buy up forums etc through their shell companies.

This is how I make $7,302 this month and my roommate made $2,323.
15238_Pinecone_250x250_Woman.gif

That neck dogh

Back