UFC - paid posters?

I'm sure as hell not getting paid for some of the shit I post :p

I'm surprised they haven't hired a forum hitman to stop me from shitting on Conor, Ronda and Jon Jones all the time :p

"In the fight game, it's more lucrative to be hated than adored. But if you can be both, you can be rich."

The only thing bad for business is indifference. Tune in to watch them prevail, or tune in to watch them get the shit beat out of them. Just tune in. That's all they want.

Ya i think there are a fair number of marketing shills on sherdog.

"In the fight game, it's more lucrative to be hated than adored. But if you can be both, you can be rich."

The only thing bad for business is indifference. Tune in to watch them prevail, or tune in to watch them get the shit beat out of them. Just tune in. That's all they want.

So I've been helping out after all ...

fuck

I want my money

Noticed? You'd have to stalk someone to find out their post per day count lol
Not really, their total posts are listed next to their name... Total posts /days since becoming member = posts per day, don't even need a calculator for that

So I've been helping out after all ...

fuck

I want my money

You've earned it with idea's like water fights.

Haters don't realize how much they fuel things at times. Ronda wasn't doing monster numbers because she was loved by women. It was because people really felt that headkick was worth 60$. If you can keep a positive fanbase and gather that kinda interest, $$$$$$.

This place is too brutal to be worth it. Marketers want to control a message and that won't happen here. Every thread is met with hostility. Like with the Conor posters, I'm pretty sure a lot of people dislike Conor or don't want to be a fan of his solely because of the people who post about him on this forum.
They don't need to pay anyone, there are enough fans on this website to say all that needs to be said in hyping a fight

I'm not going to put a click bait name thread... The title says it all, do you believe that some posters are paid by someone in relations with the ufc to post about a certain fighter to expand/keep it's hype? I see it quite doable, saturate the forums with hundreds of threads and eventually almost everybody will talk about him/she. This thing has been done before, in my fu#ked up country it happened in politics... and it has been proven in a court of law. Publicity is publicity, doesn't matter if it's bad or good... People are talking about the fighter an she/he gets lots of exposure. OR there are so much "die hard" fans that trully believe this hype and they simply jump aboard? Discuss?

p.s. Please excuse my bad english, not a native english speaker here.

Yea, I'm paid in snow every Christmas...You now, for my driveway

4DVcEqq.jpg

they don't even pay most of their fighters a decent wage lol.. i think chances are pretty slim.

. Like with the Conor posters, I'm pretty sure a lot of people dislike Conor or don't want to be a fan of his solely because of the people who post about him on this forum.

Give me your opinion here;

How many of the people who bought 196 bought it because they liked Conor? How many do you think bought it because they wanted to see him get beat up?

UFC is the greatest. I am not just saying this. It is an amazing organization and we should be happy it is around. I am not getting paid to say this..

The ufc would not do this.

Dana white would not do this. Dana is a gentleman, scholar, and a specimen of masculinity.

Have you all heard about the new and exciting things coming out on fight pass?

You've earned it with idea's like water fights.

Haters don't realize how much they fuel things at times. Ronda wasn't doing monster numbers because she was loved by women. It was because people really felt that headkick was worth 60$. If you can keep a positive fanbase and gather that kinda interest, $$$$$$.

Water fights are a winner

I was watching my wife and her brother splashing each other in the water and using swimming noodles to blow water at each other

And I thought

"This needs armbars..."

Its more likely than not the UFC pays people to maintain a presents on social media.

Clear your desk and get out!
Are you kidding? I don't have a desk. I have a small stool and a plastic Barbie™ table I hunch over. I'm running Windows 98 on my fantastic Gateway computer and super big 17" monitor. How could things be better?

Back