UFC - paid posters?

Ap3x

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm not going to put a click bait name thread... The title says it all, do you believe that some posters are paid by someone in relations with the ufc to post about a certain fighter to expand/keep it's hype? I see it quite doable, saturate the forums with hundreds of threads and eventually almost everybody will talk about him/she. This thing has been done before, in my fu#ked up country it happened in politics... and it has been proven in a court of law. Publicity is publicity, doesn't matter if it's bad or good... People are talking about the fighter an she/he gets lots of exposure. OR there are so much "die hard" fans that trully believe this hype and they simply jump aboard? Discuss?

p.s. Please excuse my bad english, not a native english speaker here.

You got me. Dana White pays me $0.50 per post I make defending the UFC. So far, I've earned $0.00 from this full-time job.

it's a definite possibility.

at the very least, i'm sure they frequent online forums to gauge fan interest in potential match-ups.

Yeah all the guys with Conor avatars

Dana pays me to ban. $25 per dummy, $50 per goof, and $100 if I delete something that's fucking illegal.

woah woah

SINBAD WAS NEVER A GENIE IN A 90's MOVIE???
actor-sinbad-poses-for-a-portrait-in-1993-in-los-angeles-california-picture-id461246044

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEff...ovietv_show_starring_sinbad_where_he_plays_a/

every once in awhile I come across a poster whose intentions seem kinda suspect in this regard...

still seems unlikely to me for whatever reason, but honestly, I'm not sure why. It'd be so easy to pay some random guy

Yeah all the guys with Conor avatars

Pretty much this:

I noticed that most of them have abnormally high post-per-day averages.. ranging from 35 - 55 posts every single day. So I'm guessing UFC shills earning an extra buck on a side to supplement their part time jobs

McGreGOATs Left: 37 posts per day
I see stiffness: 37 posts per day
somervillecr: 51 posts per day

Last edited:
If there isn't then they should consider to compensate many for looking like a fool for free.

I think you're overestimating the importance of this forum and the people on it.

He tried to pay me to post on the UG but I told him I only wanted big money forums.

Last edited:
Watch Conor McGregor knock out Nate Diaz this Saturday at UFC 202, live on pay per view!

I'm not enough of a needle mover on these forums.

Back