UFC P4P Rankings to be split by gender starting tomorrow Jan 28

Sausage_Carius

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A new milestone for the UFC. The P4P rankings are to be separated by gender and should be posted by tomorrow.

A lot of commentators over the past few years have asked for this. A lot of us thought it never made sense to include men and women together in the P4P list.

First reported here:

IMO this is a good thing and pushes the idea that MMA in the UFC is more of a sport. While that's debatable I'm sure it had something to do with the decision. Fans of WMMA should get a clearer picture for fun discussions.

What's your male and female P4P list? Lets see how it compares to the UFC's list tomorrow.

That's actually a good idea.
Wow.

Then again, P4P is still the silliest and most subjective ranking. :p

p4p is stupid

Also
#1 Nunes
#2 Valentina
#3 the chinese girl
#4 who the hell cares.

UFC rankings are the worst anyway.

Good!

now they should do same thing for manlets vs non manlets

It's not like the UFC pays any attention to there own rankings when making fights anyways. Who cares?

#1 Modaferri
#2 Modaferri
#3 Modaferri

What about the other 68 genders?

Sounds a little bigoted if you ask me.

Finally, We can have the real rankings and the goofy "let us participate" rankings separate

Should never have been ranked together to begin with. An absurdity and an insult to the superior male athletes.

They may as well split the rankings up further by "entertainers" and "fighters"

...and then maybe "fighters whose losses we treat as wins because we like them and if we counted those close losses as wins they'd be practically undefeated"

of cause.

how can u have a male fighter and female fighter at the same weight and then say the female fighter is ranked above the male fighter?

i call bs on anyone who puts a female fighter on a p4p list.

Nice, they should also separate heavyweights and light heavyweights along with women.

Aldo is ranked below Stephens and Moicano, two guys he finished just recently. Dude loses to the now champion in a meh decision and is ranked #9?

Forget the fucking rankings.

It's a good idea, but I'm not sure how they're filling more than the top 5 lmao

Back