UFC on TV in Germany

AmazingLazyGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif
Don’t mention the war.

Yep i think they changed it like a year ago. Bellator only has German commentary tho
and i was ready to try it again to watch bellator too... thx for the indication.

however, WAR TONY !

Yes it is on Danz and yes you can get a Month free.
Im in Germany but i watch everything via UFC.tv (buy PPV and so on).
I tried Danz but the commentators where speaking German and that was a no go for me.
I'm german too...
And at first i was turned off when i found out that there is german commentary...(yes there is an option for the original commentary)...but i gave them a couple of chances and a lot of times it is hilarious....in a good way actually...

"...ja der Typ will ballern!" ...usw

Yes it is on Danz and yes you can get a Month free.
Im in Germany but i watch everything via UFC.tv (buy PPV and so on).
I tried Danz but the commentators where speaking German and that was a no go for me.
The german DAZN commentators are unbearable.
Every german MMA commentator is whack imo.

<{clintugh}>

I'm german and UFC 246 will be my first card with german comentating. :) I bet it will be weird and gruesome.
Watching the card with a few russian friends, that don't speak good english. Sunday noon though, as Saturday is a party.

The german DAZN commentators are unbearable.
Every german MMA commentator is whack imo.

<{clintugh}>
They arent great...and i do prefer the original commentary...no question!

What i also dont like about it is...that a lot of Sound from the crowd and from inside the octagon disapears...

Here in Holland sbs9. I got iptv so bt sports England is the place to be

Keep looking, it’s there, do you Nazi it?

It’s Reich there!

They arent great...and i do prefer the original commentary...no question!

What i also dont like about it is...that a lot of Sound from the crowd and from inside the octagon disapears...
Regarding the UFC, the commentators are part of the experience for me; even if they say stupid shit it's still better than some douchebag with a ponytail talking over in german.
There is a problem with lacking vocabulary for me, as I really don't know what to call a knockdown or scramble in german, amongst many other technical terms.
Basically the german commentators lack both charisma and knowledge compared to the original imo.

I also don't really like the german regional MMA scene, so I don't really bother with watching events unless I get tickets or smth.

Back