UFC on TV in Germany

KillerTKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I am in Germany this weekend and wondered if anyone knew which channel the fights this weekend will be shown on?

I have looked online and seen references to channels called ProSieben but when I looked on their website, I couldn’t see any mention of it although my translation skills are limited.

anyone know if it is on PPV or free to air?

AmazingLazyGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif

Haha I should have seen some of this coming.

In terms of “knowing where to look”, I won’t have a laptop with me so it would need to be on tv somewhere most likely

I am in Germany this weekend and wondered if anyone knew which channel the fights this weekend will be shown on?

I have looked online and seen references to channels called ProSieben but when I looked on their website, I couldn’t see any mention of it although my translation skills are limited.

The main card is on Dazn
I think there is the possibility of a free month but not sure

Haha I should have seen some of this coming.

In terms of “knowing where to look”, I won’t have a laptop with me so it would need to be on tv somewhere most likely
The main card is on Dazn
I think there is the possibility of a free month but not sure

Yes it is on Danz and yes you can get a Month free.
Im in Germany but i watch everything via UFC.tv (buy PPV and so on).
I tried Danz but the commentators where speaking German and that was a no go for me.

1200px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg.png

(You should actually be able to order the PPV on fight pass)

I tried Danz but the commentators where speaking German and that was a no go for me.
I know you limited in terms of language and technology however if you run a VPN and connect to American servers it will be in english.

Turbo VPN is free fast and allows you to pick where you connect to.

They have the function to watch in original Sound on Dazn.
Im in Germany too and i watch over Dazn with the American commentary

There is no UFC on TV in Germany...
Only on DAZN...

And the Main Card will start at 4 o clock in the night...

They have the function to watch in original Sound on Dazn.
Im in Germany too and i watch over Dazn with the American commentary
They have it now? good, they didn't have it on the first ppvs.
When i cancel the abo, i gave as reason the german commentating. Im pretty sure other done it to, so they fixed it.

Main card: DAZN (you can set up an account and watch 1 month for free as long as you cancel the account before the month is over)
Prelims: UFC Fight Pass (8€ per month; main cards included in Fight Night events and others)

Go for DAZN.
First month is free, afterwards 10€ a month ($12) for all UFC and Bellator Events, live and on demand + tons of other Sports (NFL, NHL, Boxing, Ski, Golf, Soccer etc.)

PS: Including PPV-Events!

Last edited:
You could stream Dutch tv channel sbs9. They will broadcast it for free. It starts at 4 AM. But i don't know if it's with dutch commentary. That could spoil the experience. ;)

They have it now? good, they didn't have it on the first ppvs.
When i cancel the abo, i gave as reason the german commentating. Im pretty sure other done it to, so they fixed it.
Yep i think they changed it like a year ago. Bellator only has German commentary tho

If it's commentators speaking German or Dominick Cruz I say pass the Jagerschnitzel!

Go for DAZN.
First month is free, afterwards 10€ a month ($12) for all UFC and Bellator Events, live and on demand + tons of other Sports (NFL, NHL, Boxing, Ski, Golf, Soccer etc.)
does that 10 euro include ppv events?

In Germany you can watch all the Events on DAZN and you have the Option to watch the original Broadcast Witz Rogan/Cruz,DC / Anik Commentary.

Back