UFC on Sunday night?

This is so stupid for most people but I have Monday off this week so not too bad.

It's gonna cramp my style because I have to work Monday, but I'll have to stay off Sherdog until I get a chance to watch the fights.

The reasoning is simple: They want Conor fighting in Boston, but the Boston Garden is home to the Celtics and Bruins, and there are a lot of other events that take place there and book early. There was no Saturday night available around when they wanted Conor to fight, so Sunday night it is.

Europe timezone maybe?

wait, what?

broad-city-ilana-dancing.gif

Only discovered this the other day, just assumed was Saturday. This is an absolute nightmare for anyone in Ireland working Monday morning, gonna be like a zombie all day in work Monday. His fight won't be on until silly o clock in the morning.

Maybe the arena they are using was booked for Saturday

Also Monday is a banking holiday in the US (MLK Day) so alot of people will have off to sta up late etc.

hella people have monday off. maybe that's why. i still don't like it. oh well, it's all good. at least the main card won't interfere with the nfl playoffs.

Didn't know the venue was already booked saturday. Makes sense though, dana knows boston is the perfect place for a conor fight (within the US), and all the hardcore fans back in europe will probably stay up to watch it anyways

Hendo vs shogun 2. It was actually nice to watch it on a relaxing sunday.

Yeah kinda annoying for UK people. I booked Monday off work because I knew it was on a Sunday, then I thought well if I'm going to book Monday off, I should book Tuesday off too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back