UFC on FX: Sotiropoulos vs Pearson Post-fight Press Conference Discussion

bad move staying in Australia.

Yeah it must be hard moving camps but he would be better off in the states training with high level MMA players as opposed to basically mid-level Aussie talent that could probably barely hold their own on TUF. Disappointing hearing that from Rob he has the potential, I really think his gotta bite the bullet and go to the states if he wants to rise to the next level.

Yeah it must be hard moving camps but he would be better off in the states training with high level MMA players as opposed to basically mid-level Aussie talent that could probably barely hold their own on TUF. Disappointing hearing that from Rob he has the potential, I really think his gotta bite the bullet and go to the states if he wants to rise to the next level.

for sure. He looked like he had the most potential and would benefit the most from a top camp.

Allegedly Mendes sucker punched the guy.

that's a little different.

The government spending in the US is out of control and we waste so much money prosecuting and locking people up for dumb stuff. There was a local court case years ago where a lady got locked up for 30 days because she threw an egg on the ground and it splashed onto somebody. I had somebody I used to work with get locked up for 90 days because he got into a verbal argument with his kids mom, she walked off, and he smashed some of his own dishes in his own house.

The government spending in the US is out of control and we waste so much money prosecuting and locking people up for dumb stuff.

So getting into bar fights while you're a trained MMA fighter shouldn't have consequences?

So getting into bar fights while you're a trained MMA fighter shouldn't have consequences?

the whole "registered weapons" thing is a bunch of BS

theyd get the same charges a regular joe schmoo would get

I know, but your talking like bar fights should just be a slap on the wrist or something - especially from someone who is trained at a higher level then most people. All it takes is one punch for someone to go down and hit their on the cement floor.

getting into a fight where both parties are equally consenting, absolutely not. I have no sympathy for somebody who picks a fight with a professional fighter, trained soldier, etc.

you know its funny how many people think that professional fighters are considered lethal weapons. They myth came from feudal Japan, you think it would have died off by now.

you know its funny how many people think that professional fighters are considered lethal weapons. They myth came from feudal Japan, you think it would have died off by now.

It probably would have if it wasn't reignited by 80's and 90's movies.

Back