UFC on FX: Sotiropoulos vs Pearson Post-fight Press Conference Discussion

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
can you guys bump this if it falls off the first page.. thanks.

I'm gonna watch this for Hector. Dude's a trip.

If I had to interview Lombard, my knees would shaking and I'd always refer to him as "Mista Lombard".

Since there were no subs there should be 2 KOTN's.

Ben Alloway's and Lombard's were the best imo

Gotta be 2 KOTN awards since no subs. If the front kick to the face guy doesn't get one I riot.

Gotta be 2 KOTN awards since no subs. If the front kick to the face guy doesn't get one I riot.

oh yeah. there were some good ones. The Mendes, front kick guy, lombard, Pearson.

They should actually fine Mike Pierzzz and give his money as ko bonus.

I still think that Pearson TKO was weird. The way his body went down and you could hear it, like he threw himself to the ground rather than falling to the ground. It looked more like a desperate attempt to get the fight to the ground because he was getting beat up but the ref jumped in and stopped it.

oh yeah. there were some good ones. The Mendes, front kick guy, lombard, Pearson.

They should actually fine Mike Pierzzz and give his money as ko bonus.

I for one am only gonna call him "front kick guy" from now on. I hope others will join me.

I still think that Pearson TKO was weird. The way his body went down and you could hear it, like he threw himself to the ground rather than falling to the ground. It looked more like a desperate attempt to get the fight to the ground because he was getting beat up but the ref jumped in and stopped it.

Looked like his legs or knees gave out from the body shot

started. Terrible awards.

Haha, guy looking out for Lombard.

Daps breh.

Whitaker (two ko bonuses too) & Scott both got 25k in season bonuses so I can kind of understand why they gave out that crappy FOTN.

That FOTN is bullshit

Penner & Donovan looked terrible. That low skill shit shouldn't win FOTN. At least not when we got something that resembled actual UFC level MMA in Whittaker vs. Scott

did anybody catch the bonuses?

Back