UFC ON FX 7 Will have a Brazilian Ring Girl

No thanks..that is one fatty chick.

Agreed.

Those kinds of girls dont do anything for me. And i am brazilian. Gosh i wish i lived in tokyo or seoul or hong kong, i love thin asian girls.

Brazillian speaking: She is hot, very hot and I would bang her every single
hour for weeks.

But the best women in Brazil are not those muscular girls you see everyone posting.
The finest meat, imo, resides on our beautiful, tanned and thin beach women

May post some pics later

Brazillian speaking: She is hot, very hot and I would bang her every single
hour for weeks.

But the best women in Brazil are not those muscular girls you see everyone posting.
The finest meat, imo, resides on our beautiful, tanned and thin beach women

May post some pics later

Nah the best girls are from the south. Gisele Bundchen,Juliana Didone, Mariana Ximenes (yes i know she is from sao paulo but she looks like she is from porto alegre),Marjorie Estiano, Mel Lisboa, i am probably forgetting some.

What?

Whats that got to do with her being fake? or in relation to Arianny and fakeness or whatever?

So what you like girls that only have an ass on certain angles and legs thinner than your arms?

So you dont like girls like this?

481380855.jpg

Damn. That's all I have to say

not sure why people have to come into a thread just to talk trash. If you don't like her looks thats fine but why try and convince other people to also not like her?

I don't understand how as a man you wouldn't want to motorboat that ass. They could have found hotter Brazilian chicks sure, but hey, I'll take it. The age of ring girls with butts is coming, it's coming.

Maybe they could have found a hotter Brazilian chick, but it's not as if Arianny and Brittney are the hottest American chicks they could have found. This Brazilian is a step up, in my opinion.

i guess i am one of the few.
thats just too much ass for me.

Agreed.

Those kinds of girls dont do anything for me. And i am brazilian. Gosh i wish i lived in tokyo or seoul or hong kong, i love thin asian girls.

You agree because you don't have enough dick to handle the situation. And you dont want a girl like that laughing at your face when drop your pants. So you prefer a asian girl because they get satisfied with any small thing....

You agree because you don't have enough dick to handle the situation. And you dont want a girl like that laughing at your face when drop your pants. So you prefer a asian girl because they get satisfied with any small thing....

No i agree because i like fat in a pig not in a girl.

Nah the best girls are from the south. Gisele Bundchen,Juliana Didone, Mariana Ximenes (yes i know she is from sao paulo but she looks like she is from porto alegre),Marjorie Estiano, Mel Lisboa, i am probably forgetting some.

Yup, the best are defo on the South. They fit my definition somehow

For me they good bring in a crop of brazillian ring girls and use them going forward. They are some of the hottest women you could find. No disrespect to any of the present and past UFC ring girls but they could do a lot better on the scale of beauty and fineness. They could go right there to the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and get some hotties the would make forget about all the UFC ring girls. I know they want a certain look and that fine. It's there company but if it was me I would have some of hottest ring girls one could find.

Back