UFC ON FX 7 Will have a Brazilian Ring Girl

Steinkopf huh? Sounds Brazilian to me, lol. The easiest way to tell she is Brazilian is if she got a big booty & tan lines.

All brazilian ring girls by 2014? Seen as the all brazilian champs project got derailed

Is it confirmed it will be Aryane? Not my first choice, to be honest...
They should get Aline Riscado or Sabrina Sato. They would please all crowds, brazilians and foreigners. Ariany will be seen as fat by most foreigners and will never be a ring girl outside of Brazil...

bignog.gif

Arianny > this chick. Never been a fan of cottage cheese.

Gotta love how Sherdog says Arianny looks fake and then creams their pants over this broad. Fake tits + clown makeup + an ass like Rikishi = hottest woman ever.

Just because you like teenage girls, doesn't mean any thing is wrong with other dudes actually liking full bodied women.

Just because you like teenage girls, doesn't mean any thing is wrong with other dudes actually liking full bodied women.

Lol. I love it when fat chick lovers accuse guys into normal sized women of being into teenagers.

Not that the woman in the OP is fat. But she does have the legs of a Clydesdale.

Lol. I love it when fat chick lovers accuse guys into normal sized women of being into teenagers.

Not that the woman in the OP is fat. But she does have the legs of a Clydesdale.

She's not my type of woman personally, thick and attractive and most certainly would hit but I'm not foaming at the mouth over her.
But I addressed my response to Ravden specifically....
Because he's into teenagers

Lol. Normal-sized women in the US are actually larger still than the woman in the TS post. This is the problem with being brainwashed by TV and the movies. Average weight for an adult woman in the US (2003-2006) was 164.7 pounds.

Maybe you mean normal-sized women in Asia (South Korean average adult female weight, 2007, was 124.6 pounds).

Lol. Normal-sized women in the US are actually larger still than the woman in the TS post. This is the problem with being brainwashed by TV and the movies.

Maybe you mean normal-sized women in Asia.

This.

If normal women looked like this girl, I'd have considerably MUCH lower standards.

Back