UFC ON FX 7 Will have a Brazilian Ring Girl

Man, those feet are begging to be sniffed.

Idiots on the Internet glorify another average chick. There are better looking girls I work with, step it up UFC.

Idiots on the Internet glorify another average chick. There are better looking girls I work with, step it up UFC.

They can't just pick any hot girl. They have to be able to walk and hold up the correct sign AT THE SAME TIME. Its a tough job, one that we have been lucky enough to find beautiful women to do.

Prefer Renatinha and Babi but whatever.... Oh and enjoy your dubs TS.

No thanks..that is one fatty chick.

5462476.jpg

Oh my.... this is an excellent development.... fapfapfapfapfapfap

damn, unfortunately it seems like some dubs might be flowing through this thread

I like it.

To be honest though, I think this is just a rumor. The people at UFC have no love for dat ass.

Interesting. Refereshing to see some variety.

Wish they'd also bring Jessica Cambensy or Kang Ye Bin for some show but I'd doubt they can afford those two in the long term.

Oh well not really a big deal.

id hit. hopefully im not being trolled..

youre getting dubs for the ass floss btw TS

I am usually pretty picky when it comes to women, but I am a sucker for a great ass. Those super thin/bony chicks are really gross. Fat chicks are disgusting to me as well. I like a nice in between chick. She fits just nicely.

Back