UFC on FX 7 Gif's

So people still don't understand that "chin" is a general term for ability to stay conscious after receiving a blow anywhere on the head?

That's what it means to you. There are many examples of fighters with good chins that get rocked with shots to the temple or closer to the back of the head. Have you ever been clocked towards the back of the head before? Messes up your equilibrium big time. It's a bit different from taking one on the chin.

Holy fuck that is bad.
Dan is going to get a guy seriously fucked up... Just get him out of here.

So people still don't understand that "chin" is a general term for ability to stay conscious after receiving a blow anywhere on the head? Interesting.

But Bisping actually has a pretty good chin, I don't know where this idea about him having a weak one ever originated.

Well the Hendo KO did not help his case. He was unconscious for about 2 minutes on the floor, and he kept getting rocked in all his recent fights.

Holy fuck that is bad.
Dan is going to get a guy seriously fucked up... Just get him out of here.

I know, but he is not going to get reprimanded at all is total B.S. these ref's and judges need to held accountable.

I mean what happen to Dan after the Mir fight? nothing!

pradokneebar.gif

gedoffit.gif

muhhead.gif

legalelbow.gif

habeeb2.gif

habeeb1.gif

In no particular order, a few gifs i made tonight

Well the Hendo KO did not help his case. He was unconscious for about 2 minutes on the floor, and he kept getting rocked in all his recent fights.

But that shot would have put anybody into a coma.

Those Gif's and more important the fights as a whole were are great.

Barbosa was impressive. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch against Varner since he is now with a new team.

I think he's the quickest lightweight out there. His combos are so sharp.

I'd like to see Barboza vs Guida just because of the pace

some good stuff here.
glad to see gonzaga win. and who doesnt like to see bispbing knocked out.
i will never stand behind on wagner again. donno whats up with this guy

I guess I missed a good event. Belfort KO was pretty nice, though not as good as Hendo's.

Back