UFC on FX 7: CB Dollaway vs. Daniel Sarafian PBP (Discussion)

I didn't say it did. They said that if it was the other way around, it'd be racist, but the difference is that America has occupied/attacked 20+ countries in the last 60 years.

It's kind of hard to say Brazilians, a country with mainly people of color, is racist against an imperialist country who is currently bombing people in the Middle East.

It's nauseating to read this kind of bullshit.

I didn't say it did. They said that if it was the other way around, it'd be racist, but the difference is that America has occupied/attacked 20+ countries in the last 60 years.

It's kind of hard to say Brazilians, a country with mainly people of color, is racist against an imperialist country who is currently bombing people in the Middle East.

racist , no . however prejudice would be a better word .

it sounds weak to say i hate the american race, or brazillian race or canadian race.

just sounds wierd.

i dont by the way , i love everyone.

Sarafian broke his UFC cherry. Now he will know what it takes to put on a better show next time.

If Sarafian doesn't fade he probably stops CB. CB's gas tank won Him the fight. Good fight definitely shut me up about being co-main worthy.

Yet these Brazilians are supporting a mostly American owned organization? Whats does MMA have to do with the war in the middle east? You're talking out your ass.

Brazil isn't that much less white than America. In fact, when it comes to positions of wealth and power, they are whiter because whites run everything there.

Middle Easterners are also white Caucasians so bombing them isn't racist. They are even considered white in the American census.

Imperialism has nothing to do with racism. It can, but the two are not one in the same. America's so called imperialism is economic in nature.

America's so called imperialism is economic in nature.

i would say moreso political in nature.

economically they are one of if not the most indebted country in the world.

yet they have theyr hands in the political cookie jars of many many countries.

i would say moreso political in nature.

economically they are one of if not the most indebted country in the world.

yet they have theyr hands in the political cookie jars of many many countries.

What I mean when I say economic imperialism is that the U.S. uses force or bribes to make other countries open up to the free market and American industry. That's all they want. They don't care what race you are, they just want your resources and want you to buy their products.

Just because the American government might be indebted, that doesn't mean American corporations or individuals are. American imperialism is all in the name of them. American political imperialism is mostly done to achieve economic imperialism.

Back