UFC on FX 7 blows

Franklin vs Wandy 2 and Franklin vs Forrest were both boring.

I didn't think Franklin v. Wandy 2 was boring. For the most part it played out how I expected it too, but Wandy almost getting the KO was pretty exciting and I can't remember 100% but I know the end of the 5th was also pretty crazy. Overall it wasn't an amazing fight, but it had its moments imo.

Franklin v. Griffin was definitely not that exciting. Was not the type of fight I was expecting at all, and in a bad way.

Bisping vs Belfort on a FREE fx card? sounds amazing to me and to alot of other people

Admit it TS, you do it boxing style and only watch the main events of fights.

Well just like any other show on tv that sucks don't watch it!

you never know until you watch. it might be an awesome event!

Card is pretty solid, in my opinion. Can't wait to watch it. Big names don't make cards, gotta look at the style of the fighters and where they are at in their respective careers. The Gonzaga/Rothwell fight really interests me. Although I'm leaning toward Rothwell winning, I'm rooting for Gonzaga.

I think Belfort is going to blast through Bisping. That should be good.

Is Dolloway/Sarafian really the co-main event over Rothwell/Gonzaga? Because that is fucking dumb.

I'm happy to see Khabib Nurmagomedov fight again, dude is exciting.

Was thinking the same thing when I was checking out cards earlier.

Cards with names that aren't so popular often end up being very entertaining. Not to mention there are plenty of fighters known for putting on entertaining fights are on the card.

This card is on cable, what are you complaining about?

Back