UFC on FX 7 a Mistake in the making

there are no reports of belfort or bisping getting injured. relax dude it will be fine

They'll scramble a new main event with non-injured fighter.

Also, didn't realize CB was going to die on the 19th.

:icon_lol:

Sarafian would replace Belfort and Dollaway would replace Bisping.

ibsWA2U3hEwsuX.gif

That's a great free card, even without BispingxBelfort. LentzxNunez should be on the main card while Dollaway should be on prelims.

They'd probably bump Gonzaga and Rothwell to the main event. It's a heavyweight fight, Gonzaga is a former title challenger, and Rothwell is a veteran coming off of a big knockout.

Not a great card on paper, but it's better than having e tuf Brazil finale as a ppv like last year.

No Nurmagomedov love?

People don't seem to like him around here. I think he's fucking great. Can't wait to see how he does against Tavares.

Barboza v. Martins could be an amazing stand-up war. Looking forward to that fight.

Agreed. People are sleeping on Mineiro. The kid is an absolute killer. Barboza might be in some deep shit here. Mineiro's MT is nasty

Joe would be intrigued by that match-up.

You wouldn't be? Rothwell a legit 260 pound man, for what he's missing in Anderson's skills he'd have a hugeeee weight advantage. The guy is a legit HW and is 2-2 in the UFC, it'd be pretty interesting to me to see what Anderson would do with him and I'd watch.

The guy above me has got me intrigued in an Anderson/Rothwell fight now.

I'd never thought about it before but that is actually really interesting.

It's also completely unfair.......huge weight difference.

But Rothwell wouldn't be knocked out......so what would actually happen.......

fights are less than a week away. I doubt either Vitor or Bisping is pulling out now.

Back