UFC on fuel dvds?

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the ufc's on fuel are available on dvd?

Looking for ufc on fuel 3.

Just sign up for Fight Pass.

Probably cheaper than getting a dvd.

Just sign up for Fight Pass.

Probably cheaper than getting a dvd.

zuffa employee alert!

why would he sign up for a lower quality product?

10$/month for old fights n 0 ppv, while wwe gives you all ppv for same price.

Was thinking about that but I wanna download the fight or gave em on dcs if possible.

Then, yeah, I guess dvd would be your best bet. Or Torrents.

Good luck though. The Fuel cards were hard enough to find directly after the event, never mind several years later.

zuffa employee alert!

He asked where he could get the Fuel 3 card.

You can get the Fuel 3 card on Fight Pass.

Lower quality than what? A dvd? No, the fights on Fight Pass are usually in 720p, which is better quality than dvd.

I guess you meant lower quality than WWE... which is weird because I never mentioned WWE.

Man that's pricey.

I know these fuel cards are hard to go get.

yeah i know. i think the ufc website had a pretty sick deal on those box sets but i couldnt find it on the website. i know i've tried to download this card but couldn't really find it. fight pass would be the best bet if you don't want to pay a shit load of money on dvds. i know how you feel though you just want it to quality video when you watch it. ive bought many MMA dvds for this reason.

zuffa employee alert!

Because I like MMA and don't like wrestling. He didn't ask where can I get a good value on WWE PPVs he asked where can he get UFC on Fuel 3. Does the WWE network have UFC on Fuel 3.... No... ok then how is it an option.

Because I like MMA and don't like wrestling. He didn't ask where can I get a good value on WWE PPVs he asked where can he get UFC on Fuel 3. Does the WWE network have UFC on Fuel 3.... No... ok then how is it an option.

you just stole his soul

zuffa employee alert!

ive read the numbers on the wwe network...they aint selling like they thought they would and might actually have to raise the price.

yeah i know. i think the ufc website had a pretty sick deal on those box sets but i couldnt find it on the website. i know i've tried to download this card but couldn't really find it. fight pass would be the best bet if you don't want to pay a shit load of money on dvds. i know how you feel though you just want it to quality video when you watch it. ive bought many MMA dvds for this reason.

Exactly.

They don't even mix in the UFC on FUELTV bouts into UFC Unleashed. They are intent on withholding them from people who didn't subscribe to FUELTV from the beginning. They also don't re-run them along with the UFC on FOX, UFC on FX, UFC Reloaded.

Maybe they'll be on the super expensive $100+ annual DVD collection.

Back