Travis Browne vs. Derrick Lewis
Ian McCall vs. Neil Seery
Ryan LaFlare vs. Roan Carneiro
George Sullivan vs. Randy Brown
Marcin Tybura vs. Luis Henrique
Nik Lentz vs. Islam Makhachev
Wilson Reis vs. Ulka Sasaki
Dustin Poirier vs. Jim Miller

wow. I neverrrr shit on cards but if this is the final card n thats a PPV thats pretty poor. I like some of the fights but to pay 50 dollars for it...not a chance.

i like the holm Vs Germaine fight a lot but that shouldnt be headlining a card with Holm coming off 2 convincing losses and the 145 womens division being ultra thin

More important then legit is which fight is going to attract more viewers? Holm is very likely a bigger draw then Aldo and Holloway, therefore it makes sense to feature her and thus get as many eyes on both fights as possible.

Don't forget Holloway/Pettis just got a estimated 150 buys and Aldo has gotten 180 with Zombie and Mendes. That's what UFC would probably repeat with Aldo/Holloway, so better to try something new with Holm who just delivered very big numbers on fox.

Which again, regarding Cerrone/Masvidal, females draw big ratings where as Condit/Maia was the lowest drawing main event in fox history. Cerrone/Masvidal could do even worse.
Yeah but I think her star power kind of relies on Ronda. If she loses to Nunes this card won't do nearly as well as it would have.

Yeah but I think her star power kind of relies on Ronda. If she loses to Nunes this card won't do nearly as well as it would have.
Maybe, but Holm/Shevchenko didn't have anything to do with Ronda and was one of the highest rated UFC on Fox events ever.

I'm sure they're connected to Rousey in some way but still, it's not likely that Holm is going to draw less then Aldo/Holloway regardless so it's worth the risk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back