Ryan LaFlare vs. Roan Carneiro
George Sullivan vs. Randy Brown
Marcin Tybura vs. Luis Henrique
Nik Lentz vs. Islam Makhachev
Wilson Reis vs. Ulka Sasaki
Dustin Poirier vs. Jim Miller

Isn't Holloway v Aldo on 208

Not if my boy Waldo is on the card

Back to back PPV events headlined by WMMA kinda sucks. Would be forgivable if one was JJ, but the Holm - Randamie fight is total shit.

Love Shevchenko but could possibly be a boring as fuck fight if Pena gets her way.

207 and 208 are both piss poor cards on paper but sometimes the week cards bring the most excitement.

lol at people already rating cards like they are done.

Here is to hoping Tavares KO's Lombard and sends him on his way.

not gonna lie but i'd rather see that pena vs bullet card more than an aldo ppv, its more stacked for an mma fan.

Wasn't everyone complaining about 206 but now it's getting praised as potential card of the year...you never know

I'd guess 208 isn't finished yet....

207 and 208 are both piss poor cards on paper but sometimes the week cards bring the most excitement.

207? I mean there are some diehard Ronda haters out there but she still is the 2'nd biggest star + BW title fight fight with undefeated contender + TJ/Lineker + Cain/Werdum +Saffedine/Kim,, Hendricks/Magny etc.

I'd guess 208 isn't finished yet....

207? I mean there are some diehard Ronda haters out there but she still is the 2'nd biggest star + BW title fight fight with undefeated contender + TJ/Lineker + Cain/Werdum +Saffedine/Kim,, Hendricks/Magny etc.
207 is a solid ppv, that guy is smokin rocks if he thinks it's "piss poor"

Shelton vs Pantoja... Why the hell they put two of the best TUF guys to fight each other?

I prefer Bullet vs Peña's card too

All I know is I'm excited for Cain vs Werdum rematch. Cain gonna avenge that loss and take that belt from Stipe.

Yes but McCall vs. Seery isn't.
Is Holm vs Randamie the main event? If so why? Holloway has won 10 straight and Aldo's only loss in the past 10 years is Mcgregor. Even if you say this title doesn't feel legit because they just gave Aldo the belt it's still more legit than the belt Holm and Randamie are fighting for. Also Cerrone vs Masvidal should be the main event of the Denver card.

They haven't announced Holm/GDR as the main event. The main event will be something else.

Is Holm vs Randamie the main event? If so why? Holloway has won 10 straight and Aldo's only loss in the past 10 years is Mcgregor. Even if you say this title doesn't feel legit because they just gave Aldo the belt it's still more legit than the belt Holm and Randamie are fighting for. Also Cerrone vs Masvidal should be the main event of the Denver card.

More important then legit is which fight is going to attract more viewers? Holm is likely a bigger draw then Aldo and Holloway, so it makes sense to feature her and thus get as many eyes on the card as possible.

Don't forget Holloway/Pettis just got a estimated 150 buys and Aldo has gotten 180 with Zombie and Mendes. That's what UFC would probably repeat with Aldo/Holloway, so better to try something new with Holm who just delivered very big numbers on fox.

Also regarding Cerrone/Masvidal, again females draw big ratings where as Condit/Maia was the lowest drawing main event in fox history. Cerrone/Masvidal could do even worse then that.

Last edited:
Back