UFC on FOX is horrible. Basically a UFC CircleJerk. We need third party Commentators like HBO!

Obama

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gawddamn em I tired of this crap...Never in my life, in any other sport, have I seen such bias bullshit.

Go to any other sport...Boxing,NFL,F1 racing,Nascar,etc....The commentators over there say if something sucks, if something is bad, if its fucking boring...Hell they criticize the NFL,Nascar,F1, etc

You really think HBO commentators like Max Kellerman, wouldn't say that tonights performance of both derrick lewis/Mark Hunt was pathetic? That they have no cardio?..hell they even accused fighters of roids...Jim lampley has basically implied Juan manuel marquez was on roids.....Rogan and any UFC commentators would never mention roids with Brock.
C6rtRofXAAI9uoE.jpg

Of course not....Max Kellerman, Roy Jones Jr, Jim Lampley, Larry Merchant would of talked shit about tonights fighters.
maxresdefault-23.jpg

However Kenny florian and meisha tate think everybody is fucking amazing....Literally No criticism, they don't even mention Hunts lawsuit against the UFC....HBO commentators would be all over the lawsuit.

It's fucking embarassing watching this crap...It's like the UFC is so fucking insecure to get any criticism, any objective truth being mentioned.

floyd-mayweather-jr-larry-merchant.jpg

Can you imagine any commentator criticizing Conor?...I can't...Yet HBO has the balls to criticize the #1 boxers at the time like Floyd Mayweather, so much that Mayweather got rustled.

Basically UFC on Fox post fight show is repeating the words "Amazing, Awesome, Fantastic"..Pathetic.

it is almost a guarantee you will get your wish in 2019

Hunts lawsuit against the UFC has absolutely nothing to do with the fight. Why would or should the commentators bring it up?

Also, the fight was pretty good. Anyone with half a brain knew those two would gas horribly in a five round fight. It was still a great fight.

Quit your whining.

Hunts lawsuit against the UFC has absolutely nothing to do with the fight. Why would or should the commentators bring it up?

Also, the fight was pretty good. Anyone with half a brain knew those two would gas horribly in a five round fight. It was still a great fight.

Quit your whining.
Because it's fucking happening.....It's the elephant in the room...Hunt faced a roider and is mad at the UFC, that's part of the fight game, part of the drama.

Again, in any other real sport NFL,F1,Nascar, etc...they would mention if an athlete had a problem with the organization.

The fight was pathetic..They gassed way too fast and showed sloppy technique.

It's fans like you that ruin MMA.

Quit your whining.

Exactly. I'm not sure if people are new or just fuckin stupid. The HW division has been like this forever. We've gotten a little lucky with Cain's cardio (years ago now), a couple Werdum subs, and Stipe's run. But even if Stipe has to go 3+ rounds, he's gonna be sloppy as fuck. The HW division will always be a shit show when it comes to cardio, technical striking, etc. It is what it is. Everyone needs to get over it. Enjoy (and pray for) the 1st-2nd round brutal KOs, because that's all HW is.

Back