UFC on Fox 7

They won't fight each other anyways since they train together all the time and Davis could beat Gus again.

Who has Gus beat to show he can easily Davis?

Please don't say Shogun because Davis would dominate Shogun.

Yeah, I don't think so. Gustafsson is definitely better than Davis now.

Forget the card! Let's talk location.. Maybe SJ?.. Boston?.. Philly? Phx?

Davis shouldn't be anywhere near Fox.

That being said, the main event should be Bendo vs winner of Pettis/Cerrone. That's all I can forecast from this point.

Ben Henderson vs Pettis, Gilbert Melendez vs Gray Maynard, Nate Diaz vs Josh Thompson, and Daniel Cormier vs Frank Mir. Now I realize there is a lot of Strikeforce on this card, but I'm all in.

Gilbert Melendez vs Gray Maynard, Nate Diaz vs Josh Thompson, Daniel Cormier vs Frank Mir, and Roger Gracie vs Jacare Souza

Davis choked last time he was on Fox. UFC needs to put finishers on Fox, or at least guys who bring the fight. Nate Diaz needs to be left off any futre cards because he kept flipping the bird and Fox cut away.

I'd like to see Aldo headline the card. GSP, Silva, Jones and JDS/Cain are all PPV draws that UFC can't waste on a Fox card. Use the Fox cards to build up #1 contenders to the WW, MW, LHW and HW champions, and for lighter class title fights that folks don't want to pay for (yet).

Aldo vs Koch would be a damn good fight

Benson Henderson vs. Pettis/Cerrone Winner

Nate Diaz vs. Joe Lauzon

Chris Weidman vs. Hector Lombard

Pat Barry vs. Stipe Miocic

Done. Give me a job Zuffa

Give this man a job.

Back