UFC on FOX 7 So Far

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez
Daniel Cormier vs. Frank Mir
Dan Hardy vs. Matt Brown

Seems to be filling up nicely. I feel lucky to live in San Jose. My question is, assuming Hardy vs. Brown is on the main card, what would you like to see the final fight on the main card for UFC on FOX 7 in San Jose?

I know the time frame is short but I'd like the winner of Bisping/Belfort to fight Lombard on the card, I think it would be a great fight either way. Also, one fight I'm interested in is Jacare Souza vs. Costa Phillipou or Yushin Okami.

One low profile fight I'd like to see placed on the card, not necessarily main card is definitely Marcus Brimage vs. Max Holloway. Brimage said he was already in verbal agreement to fight Max before he stepped in to fight Leonard Garcia and stated he was hoping to fight the winner (Max Holloway) on a future card.

What do you guys think?

Dana said on his latest blog that if Bisping wins he gets a title shot

Brimage Holloway sounds good

If they can come out healthy, winners of:
Koch-Llamas vs Siver-Swanson

Dana said on his latest blog that if Bisping wins he gets a title shot

Yeah, I realize this. But my personal opinion is he needs one more win if he needs Vitor, and I know Lombard wants to take his head off. Just one fight I'd love to see.

Add barry vs duffee to open the main!!

Ah, that would be a good one! I think I made a thread calling for this fight after Duffee's win.

Yup well in fact I mentionned this fight just after Barry ktfo SDR :p

But I thought Le would fight on this card too...

Fantastic card so far. Guessing they'll put a HW fight in there for the final fight. Nelson vs. Rothwell/Gonzaga winner or Barry vs. Duffee.

Holloway doesn't deserve Brimage after his lackluster "win" over Garcia.

If they can come out healthy, winners of:
Koch-Llamas vs Siver-Swanson

Don't need Aldo or Edgar sitting on the sidelines that much longer. Winner of Koch/Lamas should get next shot.

Fantastic card so far. Guessing they'll put a HW fight in there for the final fight. Nelson vs. Rothwell/Gonzaga winner or Barry vs. Duffee.

Holloway doesn't deserve Brimage after his lackluster "win" over Garcia.

Holloway took that fight on like a two weeks notice and was counter striking the fuck out of Garcia the entire fight. And they already have a HW fight feature on the card. Spread the wealth a little throughout the divisions.

Don't need Aldo or Edgar sitting on the sidelines that much longer. Winner of Koch/Lamas should get next shot.

Duffee/Barry has to happen here! Cant wait to get tickets.

I imagine theyll put Cung on this card too.

Yea so i can see it as

Bendo/Gil
Cormier/Mir
Cung/???
Duffee/Barry

Holloway took that fight on like a two weeks notice and was counter striking the fuck out of Garcia the entire fight.

He definitely didn't look good though. Everyone expected him to dominate Garcia and he looked pretty mediocre and easily could've lost the decision.

He'll probably have to fight again before a title shot.

I know the time frame is short but I'd like the winner of Bisping/Belfort to fight Lombard on the card, I think it would be a great fight either way. Also, one fight I'm interested in is Jacare Souza vs. Costa Phillipou or Yushin Okami.

Also, you know Lombard is fighting Okami in Japan right?

they should definitely give mousasi a fight in that card. same with jacare.

When is KZ fighting?
Maybe Jacare and a Top MW can fight on this card...
Put Masvidal vs. Thomson some where on here as well.

Back