UFC on FOX 6 Question?

MMA 219

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had any insight on the locations of the UFC on FOX 6 presser and weigh ins. The previous UFC on FOX 2 presser was held at the United Center and weigh ins at the Chicago Theater. I was hoping they would do the same this time around; the Chicago Theater has a amazing venue.

Thank You

-TS

do you need tickets to the event in order to attend the press conference or weigh ins?

do you need tickets to the event in order to attend the press conference or weigh ins?

No the weigh ins and presser are free and open to public, id just recommend getting there an hour before it starts so you can get good seats. The weigh ins were badass at the chicago theater they are a lot of fun, and there are usually a lot of fighters there that you can meet. Ran into Johnny Hendricks there and it was right after his KO of fitch, i thanked him cuz he won me so much money off that fight, he was so happy that i chose him over fitch that he came and sat and shot the shit with my buddies and me throughout the entire weight ins. Real nice guy

No the weigh ins and presser are free and open to public, id just recommend getting there an hour before it starts so you can get good seats. The weigh ins were badass at the chicago theater they are a lot of fun, and there are usually a lot of fighters there that you can meet. Ran into Johnny Hendricks there and it was right after his KO of fitch, i thanked him cuz he won me so much money off that fight, he was so happy that i chose him over fitch that he came and sat and shot the shit with my buddies and me throughout the entire weight ins. Real nice guy

sweet. since it's on a friday, i shouldn't have class that day.

TS is actually a lawyer looking to serve Dana with papers, wants to make sure he knows where he's at.

Same here, be prepared to be shocked how hot Brittany Palmer is in person

Yeah see im a REAL mma fan, i dont base my MMA intellect or dedication to the sport off how many posts i have achieved. i buy all the PPV and I havent missed an event since UFC 43 and this will be my 29th UFC event ive attended, and i bet that is much more than you can say. And im cage side for the FOX 6, so suck it :icon_chee

Back