UFC on Fox 5 is one of the most unpredictable in a while

I agree TS. I want to bet with my heart but should bet with my head. My head bets that gus wins a UD. Rory takes advantage after 1st round penn gasses and bendo wrestle fucks

rory has fought virtually no one of any note besides nate diaz and that was a close fight, BJ penn has near legendary accomplishments in bjj and mma and is still only 33 years old, about the age where Bas claimed to be in his prime.

and Rory is somehow the favorite? I rarely bet but if true i'm throwing down at least 100 bones on this. Rory has nothing on bj except size and strength. Fitch is an infinitely harder fight and BJ did pretty damn well. I think thats the most lopsided fight on the card.

in no way is rory ready for someone like bj penn. rory had better bank on him gassing out tbh

He looked really good against Condit for most of the fight, then Condit turned it up and finished him. I am not counting out BJ, but I can see Rory as the favorite.

rory has fought virtually no one of any note besides nate diaz and that was a close fight, BJ penn has near legendary accomplishments in bjj and mma and is still only 33 years old, about the age where Bas claimed to be in his prime.

and Rory is somehow the favorite? I rarely bet but if true i'm throwing down at least 100 bones on this. Rory has nothing on bj except size and strength. Fitch is an infinitely harder fight and BJ did pretty damn well. I think thats the most lopsided fight on the card.

in no way is rory ready for someone like bj penn. rory had better bank on him gassing out tbh

1. He fought Condit, and did pretty good in the first two rounds.

2. His fight with Diaz was not close. Rory ragdolled Nate.

1. He fought Condit, and did pretty good in the first two rounds.

2. His fight with Diaz was not close. Rory ragdolled Nate.

you got me, i meant beat anyone of note.

but he didn't really do anything in the first two rounds except a few leg kicks and lay n pray and get worked from the bottom.

and no. he ragdolled diaz with a few suplexes, in one of the rounds or maybe 2, but it was basically a grapplefest against the cage. it wasn't like a domination at all

I honestly can't wait. I do feel tho that Bendo has the better stylistic match up based on the Diaz brothers weakness to kicks and wrestling. I think Bendo's tae kwon do can help kick out Nate's base/shut down his boxing while his wrestling can exploit Diaz's shoddy take down defense. Either way though, I'm definitely not counting Diaz out by any means. Should be a great night of fights

Bendo vs Diaz - Could go either way
Rory vs Penn - Could go either way
Shogun vs Gus - Could go either way

Now of course that doesn't mean that we won't see any domination or flash KO and of course everyone still has a favorite but when you look at it every fighter has it's merits and a chance to beat the other. This is as balanced as a card you can get.

Didn't even know Gus was fighting Shogun. You really think that's going either way?

Back