UFC on FOX 31 PBP/Discussion

Yes! Man when I heard those scores I thought for sure I was getting robbed again.

How are we not talking about these guys??
pEra4B4.jpg

What's with the Hooker talk? Yeah, he should win but he is favourite and this is his toughest fight (on paper) in his new weightclass. I say fuck him and his odds. Let somebody else scratch his head about that fight. I hate to bring this back to the Holloway-Ortega discussion, but it's not worth it. How many people really profited big from Holloway, being the №1 favourite toppic hands down of the previous thread.

Guys, we have the most badass real estate agent here and a roided out brazilian, what could possibly go wrong?

I love how I had to block half the thread but still don't change the fact that I know my shit.

lmaoooo that's why you don't listen to the B.S. your bias corner men will give you. I saw it 49-46 but man Kevin Lee putting on this act like he thought he won is sad. He'll watch the fight later and realize he lost easily. I figured his corner was telling him he was winning the fight easily. You need corners that will keep it 100 with you at all times. Should have been telling him it was close and that it could be going the other way. Great fight tho. RIP Fox!

Body triangles can use a lot of energy. Not wise in a 5 rounder.

I like AI but his backers shouldn't be confident given those takedowns and back-takes.

the takedowns were expected and Al is a purple belt under Serra. All Kevin Lee can bring to the table is a rear-naked choke so it makes it easy to train against him. He has ZERO stand-up attack besides a 1-2 and a rear body kick, he's shown no improvement in that aspect over the years. Al will be fine, and his cardio puts him at the elite tier, if guys wanna really sit in his guard then I'm sure he'll welcome that

I love how I had to block half the thread but still don't change the fact that I know my shit.
Best bet of the card was Bobby Green the decision was just BS. He won that more convincingly than Iaquinta.

Not to mention success one week doesn't mean the complete nonsense you chatted the week before about guys like Bochniak will go away lol

the takedowns were expected and Al is a blackbelt under Serra. All Kevin Lee can bring to the table is a rear-naked choke so it makes it easy to train against him. He has ZERO stand-up attack besides a 1-2 and a rear body kick, he's shown no improvement in that aspect over the years. Al will be fine, and his cardio puts him at the elite tier, if guys wanna really sit in his guard then I'm sure he'll welcome that
They said in the commentary hes only a purple belt I think.

You were so right about Barboza x Hooker too, don't you? Lol
Are you a retard?
I was right about that fight don't deserve to be talked at lenght. Yeah, didn't pick the winner, but we are not picking thread, BETTING thread I think.
You can pick wrong guys as long as you don't bet them it doesn't count and vice versa. You are an idiot.

They prob blocked you as well and now they cant see how right you were lol.
100% percent they didn't blocked me. Majority of them. We are talking more than 10 guys. You think everydoby blocked me? If more than two of them did it I will be really surprised.

Are you a retard?
I was right about that fight don't deserve to be talked at lenght. Yeah, didn't pick the winner, but we are not picking thread, BETTING thread I think.
You can pick wrong guys as long as you don't bet them it doesn't count and vice versa. You are an idiot.

Lmao . So every time you make a successful bet, you're a genius, yet when multiple others make a good bet like Barboza or Holloway as dogs, the fight didnt 'deserve' to be talked about? You're half as smart as you think you are and a prick to boot. And judging by your gambling mentality displayed on here you'll be broke soon too.

Back