UFC on FOX 31 PBP/Discussion

Lee gassing. 39-37, I think he believes he won the first 3 rounds and because of that he is just backpedaling he won't try and take Al down again.

Edit: yup, Lee's corner telling him Al needs a big round. I hope the judges are paying attention, but I have 39-37

Can't wait for Dana's 'I had it 2 and 2 going into the 5th'

Great performance from al

Close first two rounds.

Damn, I bet on Lee to try and recover some losses.

Lmao. "He's Khabib's toughest match". Cardio for 2 rounds ala Strikeforce Woodley

Come on judges give me one tonight

Definitely think al took it

Iaquinta clearly won r4 and 5 and I think he won the fight as a whole. Just disrespected Lee in that last couple minutes.

Raging Al should have this.

Hopefully in the post fight interview, he tells Dana to go fuck himself, that would be epic lol.

Get humbled young boy I LOVE IT. Al is a fucking monster,. If you don't score that 49-46 or AT WORST 48-47 for Al the fuck are you looking at? Would love to see Al fight Barboza

They better not take this from Al. He won the 1st 4th 5th

Wow I feel like Al could've closed the job but now we gotta leave it to the judges. Could go either way.

man after this fight it really crystalized to me that lee really lacks dynamicsm. Every move he makes looks rehearsed rather than natural. Of course every move is learned and rehearsed by any fighter but really good fighters execute and link them together like theyve been doing it since birth. Lee always looks mechanical, even in his wrestling

Kevin thought he had it after Bruce read the 49-46 card.

Back