PBP UFC on Fox 31: Lee vs. Iaquinta 2 - PBP Discussion - 4pm ET/1pm PT/9pm UK

So Khabib haters, remind me what a bum Al is again...

What a way to cap off uFC on Fox with a co main and main like that.

Kevin has taken too much damage in his fights. I also think his muscles don't help him much. Too slow. Al showed great boxing.

giphy.gif

Poor Lee I hate seeing fighters bummed like that. Hespect for Al and Lee dope ass fight

John Anikk is pointing down on you and you’re on your knees questioning the decision lol.

Thought both guys did themselves a disservice tonight. Al had Lee rocked and never went for the finish. Lee seemed to have a takedown when he wanted and just tried to dance around. Not really excited to see what’s next for either.

Al is so much fun to watch, I love his attitude lmao. Kicked Lee's ass at theend of that fight. Also LOL at half this sub thinking Lee has anything for Khabib.

Stand the fuck up Lee. Be a man

Someone on a message board telling a fighter who just went 5 rounds to be a man is fucking rich.

Why don't you be a man and get off the fucking internet and into a gym?

Iaquinta had enough fight iq and urgency to know he had to finish strong so he went for it. That is what sealed the deal.

Grinds my gears when fighters don't have a sense of urgency to finish strong. Hendricks had a habit of this when he was champion.

When you realize you might be back in the prelims soon..

Was Rooting for AL> Very Impressed by his performance. The Rage at the end by AL Capped that night. Ragin AL. Good show!

Al's striking was super sharp. Very smart the way he fought throughout. His conditioning looked amazing. In the early takedowns he kept his breathing measured, fought hands really well and got out of them. In the later rounds he prevented the takedowns. Hats off to Raging Al for a great performance.

Back