PBP UFC on FOX 30: Alvarez vs. Poirier II - PBP Discussion - 4pm ET/1pm PT/9pm UK

Albeit illegal, it was an inconsequential strike that didn't land. The stand up was unwarranted, a warning would have sufficed.

Yeah losing position over that was rough. Fair game for he fence grab I guess. And they re-started in a neutral position so it’s on Eddie there. He did get nut shotted tho

My only worry was Aldo's chin and it held up just fine. He ate some serious shots and kept coming.

He certainly isn't finished as many of may have thought.

War Aldo

We need guys like him..

Got interrupted by company and had to catch this on FF after kicking them to the Land of the Mundane .

Fuck no on Stephens (but Huge Grats to Aldo)!

On The Diamond - Oh yea Shine on!

JJ got it done - in a dreary fashion (not much Hell was welcomed) - but yay!

Main was great - watching prelims now...

Beautiful Makh Speed!!!!

Last edited:
Nice card. Skipped all the boring shit (yes, chick fights).

So happy to see Eddie KTFO again by a Featherweight. Mark Henry strikes again, what a moron. He told Eddie to throw that elbow, even showed him how to do it. Also his coaching is just terrible, ruining fighter and not developing them, his famous "close my eyes and run in with punches" showed once more. Awesome win by Doostin and fook Eddie. Weakest LW champ ever. Khabib would murder Eddie. He will crush Doostin too but it will be a fun scrap.

Nice showing from Aldo too. Finally throwing some hands. Stephens still can't beat top guys and never will. Dude is a gatekeeper.

Joanna fight was boring as fuck. Torres did zero, what a dumb gameplan to just stare at Joanna. Throw your hands, do something. Joanna has zero power, just rush in.

Picks were also nice, lol at Antigulov having a 3 minute cardio. Dude is a total fade in the future.

52629-1455130.png

Last edited:
Also all 3 over 2.5 in WMMA cashed in again LOL. I even put them in a parlay all together.

This is truly free money. I know lines are not big but it's just free money. Get on it.

Just saw the card, what a performance by Jose Aldo, holy fucking shit!!!

Just watched - told you guys Alvarez was getting fucked up.

damage control over what. Not gonna lie, I fast forwarded through her fight this morn
The backlash over the way she's acted in previous fights, going on and on about not being a bad person. I love her but it was hard to watch

Sorry buddy, it was my dads birthday and I went to a restaurant with the family for the night.

I am happy to see Poirier won!! and Aldo!!. I will catch up on it all now.
Sounds good, buddy!

Great card and some great fights in the crowd, shout out to the guy who beaned in the face with a full beer, also the crazy bitch who got dragged out by two cops

Good card, Aldo isn't finished and I'm happy for him.
Portier deserves a title shot, but let's see if Khabib vs Conor fight will happen.
Jedrzejczyk vs.Torres wasn't that impressive, wondering if she will have another go against Rose.

Back