PBP UFC on FOX 30: Alvarez vs. Poirier II - PBP Discussion - 4pm ET/1pm PT/9pm UK

Maybe I am but I've never seen a liver shot thrown with the right hand to that part of the stomach. It is highly unusual. Like I said, it looked quite painful.

It was the second shot which was a left which hit the liver.

No, I don't see it that way. I'm sure the shot was extremely painful but 99.9% of liver shots you see in the UFC will look nothing like that one. He was punching him on the opposite side of the body as a traditional liver shot.

Liver shots are generally thrown with the left hand or foot to your opponents left side of his abdomen.

Caio+Magalhaes+Liver+Punch+Luke+Zachrich+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Now look again what Aldo threw. Right hand, right side of the body, which is I believe is where your pancrease is.

giphy.gif
And after that right he throws a left.
If been dropped by an odd kick that hit about where the left hit Stephens so it is legit.

lmaoooo ok, makes sense now

didnt like the way he officiated OAM/Hernandez but i thought he did the right thing there.

All I needed was the fight to go over 2.5 rounds. This is the second event in a row where my entire wager depended on the outcome of one last fight and went to shit. I'm not doing these fucking parlays anymore, especially with coin-flip fights.

full power groin shot.

giphy.gif

Looked like it landed more on Alvarez right thigh. and even if it didn't, too bad. Eddie cheated 3 times against Poirier in 2 fights.

If Alvarez wasnt holding the cage at the beginning of that guillotine it could have been over then.

Don't make excuses for a guy that keeps cheating. Karma is a beotch.

lmao im reading his responses then looking at the gif like
huh.gif

Jon Jones killed Shogun with one but like I said, its almost always with the left hand to your opponents left abdomen. That is not what Aldo hit Stephens with.

shogun+taps.gif

Maybe I am but I've never seen a liver shot thrown with the right hand to that part of the stomach. It is highly unusual. Like I said, it looked quite painful.
it was the second body shot w the left hand that really finished him, that first right hand isnt what did him in

you can even see that jeremys first reaction is to lower his right arm to cover that side of his body as he whinces

look for the second punch

Albeit illegal, it was an inconsequential strike that didn't land. The stand up was unwarranted, a warning would have sufficed.

All I needed was the fight to go over 2.5 rounds. This is the second event in a row where my entire wager depended on the outcome of one last fight and went to shit. I'm not doing these fucking parlays anymore, especially with coin-flip fights.
used to do them all the time, now i cant stand em

i usually just pick the one fight im most confident about with odds that dont make sense. sometimes i dont even bet on a card, rarely bet more than one fight per card nowadays.

just won on poirier at -165

last big win was DC/Rumble 2, got DC at even money. believe that? lol... almost shit myself when rumble landed the head kick.

I didn't like the stand-up either really but once they were up its fair game and Eddie got whooped so
<Fedor23>

it was the second body shot w the left hand that really finished him, that first right hand isnt what did him in

you can even see that jeremys first reaction is to lower his right arm to cover that side of his body as he whinces

look for the second punch

Yea I watched the gif over and over. It was a very painful shot no matter what organ it hit.

Oh look, the desperate Conor fanboys are back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back