UFC on FOX 22 peaks with 4.8 million

Waterson isn't as skilled as Maia and Condit but you'd be fucking stupid to think she's not a skilled fighter. I know what I fucking saw and she's very good on the ground and what she did takes a good amount of skill to pull off successfully.
Didn't say that Waterson isn't skilled, she is quite good, not the case of van zant and they still did draw like 3 times more than condit/maïa. I wanted the mma to be a sport so this for me is sad because nowadays the ufc makes the mma pretty much a popularity contest and that's just the way people seem to like it.

Didn't say that Waterson isn't skilled, she is quite good, not the case of van zant and they still did draw like 3 times more than condit/maïa. I wanted the mma to be a sport so this for me is sad because nowadays the ufc makes the mma pretty much a popularity contest and that's just the way people seem to like it.

I understand that but skilled fighters do become popular to. Connor is the most popular and he is very skilled. Jones wasn't a massive draw but he did well and he's skilled too. It's not always going to be the most skilled unfortunately but at least those fighters will bring eyes to the people who beat them. Like Holly Holm got with Ronda.

Remove that fruit in the pool and replace him with this
method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=0&y=0&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=mike-perry.jpg

On his best day Perry is like a 6

HBO is subscription based.

No shit, but they're still able to atract 8-9 million viewers for their television shows like Game of Thrones.

Fox aired the WBC HW champion Deontay Wilder's fight earlier this year and it averaged 1.8 million. Boxing just isn't getting the attention that MMA is in the States right now.

There was only one boxing fight that drew huge ratings this year and that was the Errol Spence jr fight that was sandwiched in between Olympic programming.

Last edited:
No shit, but they're still able to atract 8-9 million viewers for their television shows like Game of Thrones.

Fox aired the WBC HW champion Deontay Wilder's fight earlier this year and it averaged 1.8 million. Boxing just isn't getting the attention that MMA is in the States right now.

There was only one fight that drew huge ratings this year and that was the Errol Spence jr fight that was sandwiched in between Olympic programming.
Its still not fair to compare network TV to premium cable.

There was only one fight that drew huge ratings this year and that was the Errol Spence jr fight that was sandwiched in between Olympic programming.
No wonder I never argue with you, you know what you're talking about. Carry on!

Gotta love the naysayers calling it a weak card before it happened.

it is though. UFC on Fox hit an all time low this year. only conor/rousey are holding things up on ppv.

Not necessarily. I think they only need to sell 150,000 to break even.

upload_2016-12-21_23-9-25.png
UFC 203 475,000
UFC 204 300,000
UFC 205 150,000 (Maybe?)

While they're not crushing it without Conor or Ronda they are still turning a profit.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. I think they only teed to sell 150,000 to break even.

View attachment 180801
UFC 203 475,000
UFC 204 300,000
UFC 205 150,000 (Maybe?)

While they're not crushing it without Conor or Ronda they are still turning a profit.
So how many total buys are we looking at this year without conor or rousey? 200, was also an aberration.

So how many total buys are we looking at this year without conor or rousey? 200, was also an aberration.

Rousey didn't fight at all in 2016 (yet), so just take away the Conor fights. What's the point of doing any of this though? It just seems like You're grasping at straws to try and discredit them.

Back