UFC on FOX 22 Payouts: Waterson $30K, Vanzant $43K

She headlined what appears to be the FOX show with the most viewers yet. More than $50k would be good.
Her contract is already signed, she got a bonus for her performance and the salary she agreed for. I don't know why you are asking for more.

Sage Northfart made second highest that night. 60k just for showing?

Her contract is already signed, she got a bonus for her performance and the salary she agreed for. I don't know why you are asking for more.
I'm not saying the UFC owes her more. I'm saying that it's embarrassing that they're paid that little.

Everyone keep in mind the key word "disclosed."

There are different wayz they could be getting more money. Nate for instance had a balloon payment up front when he signed his latest contract... & so there would be threadz like this every time he fought on fox where people marvel about how little he makes... but what was likely a 7 figure balloon payment is "un-disclosed"

There's also the back room bonuses... which used to be a reality. Not sure if they still are.

Last edited:
I'm sure they all got topped up back stage.

On track not kidding tho.

Michelle said there was financial incentives attached to headlining a card. We don't know what those were.

I'm sure they all got topped up back stage.

On track not kidding tho.

Michelle said there was financial incentives attached to headlining a card. We don't know what those were.
Stop using logic and join in on the outrage.

I think they should get paid what they agreed to fight for in their contract because that's what they were worth.

If they were worth more someone would have paid them more and they'd be fighting there.

If you experts are so smart start your own mma org and pay them more. That or stfu.

What a sucker Brad Pickett is to still only be earning $40K per fight. He's only second behind Donald Cerrone in the 'horrible at negotiations' category.

for headlining a card that is pretty low , i know there are no PPV points for free to air shows but the main event should get a least a 6 figure pay check imo .
Yeh anybody headlining deserves 6 figures 30k is a fucking slap in the face

For less than 5 mins of work it's more than enough.

For less than 5 mins of work it's more than enough.
The work was put into the preparation before the fight. That's what you really have to consider. Average out the payout over several months of training and it isn't so hot.

nice to see Faber with dat retirement money

She headlined what appears to be the FOX show with the most viewers yet. More than $50k would be good.
Didn't Holly Holm do like 4 million? Rumble did 3 million. Paige did something like 2.9 million, better than most december shows but not out of this world. If Paige couldn't even capture 800k to 1 million of an 11 million DWTS audience that isn't very impressive.

The good thing is that Paige got majorly exposed on her biggest platform yet, hopefully now deserved fighters will get the hype.

Paige is not a star. You remember her drawing power on FOX after he stint on Dancing with the Stars?

Damn, I didn't know she was only 22. Young as fuckkkk

Back