UFC on FOX 22: Paige VanZant vs Michelle Waterson PBP (Discussion)

I know we started out rough, but.....

image.jpg

<{yas!}>

Yeah that was lame. Michelle is a sweetheart, she never calls people out, It's not her style.

You probably have a strand of her hair hidden away in a baggie somewhere, right? Hang on to that shit. Once cloning is perfected, the world will need more Michelle Watersons.

I was at the company party tonight and I can't believe I missed this gloriousness.

I'll ask again:

Aren't these WMMA shirts they wear, banned starting on January 1? I thought they were in the new rules starting in 2017?

no, these are to conform with the new rules.

they are allowed skin tight rash guard things but from january loose fitting tops are banned

Sorry i couldnt join you guys last night but i did my thing upload_2016-12-18_17-23-58.png

because herb would stop it the minute one of them threw a punch
I was just meaning that he looked massive next to Paige and Michelle.... it looked weird lol

no, these are to conform with the new rules.

they are allowed skin tight rash guard things but from january loose fitting tops are banned
God damnit. I was hoping they'd be forced to just have the sports bras on

Reebok destroyed WMMA with their faulty apparel.

Now all the girls are wearing tee shirts.

Last edited:
Reebok destroyed WMMA with their faulty apparel.

Now all the girls are wearing tee shirt.

Michelle Waterson always wears a rash guard on fight night, including in Invicta so it has nothing to do with Reebok. But I do agree that most of their kits are crap tho ...

Back