Hendo via submission
Davis via one punch ko

My official picks:

Gustafsson beats Rumble by UD
Davis beats Bader by SD
Mousasi beats Henderson by UD

Rumble beats Gus via ass beating.
Davis beats Bader via non ass beating.
Hendo pulls a victory via overhand right.

Rumble via superior footwork
Hendo via submission
Davis via one punch ko

You are either kidding us or don't know anything about those fighters, aren't you? How does Rumble have footwork being superior than that of Gus? When did Hendo turn into a submission artist? Davis via one punch KO?! :icon_chee

Can't embed my predictions (some of them are entirely heart-based) because Tapology is down right now.

EDIT: there we go

27583-720450.png

Last edited:
Gustafsson vs. Johnson - torn here. Rooting for Gustafsson, bigtime. I either see him surprising a few people by out-boxing and tiring out Rumble, before weirdly, submitting him via RNC. Or, and this will be my actual pick....
Rumble, TKO, 2nd round

Mousasi vs. Henderson - Mousasi cruises for 3 rounds, picks apart the one-dimensional Henderson (let's forget his wrestling, it doesn't exist anymore even against a poor defensive wrestler like Gegard).
Mousasi, UD

Davis vs. Bader - again, Im torn. If Davis can't get a takedown, I could easily see Bader out-striking him and winning a decision - if I was to bet on this fight, and Bader was/is the 'dog, I'd go for him. Davis is flaky, against top competition - especially those with a similar wrestling background. that said, ...
Davis, UD

Coriassani VS. Sicilia - I agree with TS. Sicilia has wrestling but its ineffective. He never wins decisions with his wrestling, and he never puts dudes away with his hands (unless they're 70yr old BJJ guys), despite being a heavy hitter. And, he gasses. Corassani is hated here, and perhaps for good reason, but he's a lot better than people give him credit for - he's equally likely to finish Sicilia as vice versa.
Corassani, UD

Musoke vs. Tumenov - Tumenov is great to watch. BUT. That loss to a mediocre Ildemar Alcantara hangs heavy for me...Musoke is a similar build and is a similar fighter, decent standing, good cardio, good at grinding away with his grappling.
Musoke, UD

Robertson vs. Aliev - Robertson's an exciting grappler/wrestler to watch, but his wins are over low-key dudes. Aliev is boring as hell, but he's one strong wrestler with that Chechen granite about him. Plus, he knows his submissions.
Aliev, UD

Ogle vs. Amirkhani - Going against the grain here. Ogle shouldn't be in the UFC anymore. He's average. But he's a fair bit better than anyone Amirkhani has beaten. He's durable, great chin, good submission defence and he presses. Makwan is being given a gimme fight, but its backfiring, just like Josh Grispi's gimme fight backfired.
Ogle, UD

Krylov vs. Nedkov - on paper, Nedkov's credentials combined with Krylov's nonsense, should mean Nedkov wins. I mean, he gave Thiago Silva fits for 2.5 rounds, before being submitted. But his inactivity and poor cardio will be his undoing - Krylov comes from behind and finishes him in a crazy, sloppy fight.
Krylov, TKO, 2nd round

Taisumov vs. Christodolou - I don't know anything about Christodolou, but he;s got a badass beard and looks like one of those guys who can take a kicking and keep coming. Taisumov's too good for him though, and he'll put him away.
Taisumov, TKO, 2nd round

Pesta vs. Erokhin - It's a shame Pesta's a legit HW prospect coz he's going 0-2. Erokhin does his usual thang, and destroys him in the first.
Erokhin, TKO, 1st round

Bektic vs. Redmond - Redmond isn't someone I'm familiar with but he seems to have got the shot on the basis of being Irish. His record isn't amazing, I don't care about win streaks against regional competition - Bektic is legit as hell. Bektic snuffs the leg attacks, and pounds him out.
Bektic, TKO, 2nd round

Seery vs. Beal - a fun scrap, both throw hands and have good cardio, Beal, if he makes the cut well, outlasts him.
Beal, UD

You are either kidding us or don't know anything about those fighters, aren't you? How does Rumble have footwork being superior than that of Gus? When did Hendo turn into a submission artist? Davis via one punch KO?! :icon_chee

640px-Facepalm_facepalm.png

Gustafsson via tko round 4
Mousasi via sub round 2 Bader via tko round 3/decision
Coriassani via decision
Tumenov via ko round 1 (you can do this Tumenov! Poshli Davai!!)
Aliev via tko
Amirkhani/Ogle not sure, Ogle hasn't looked great, don't know Amirkhani.. who?
Krylov via tko round 1
Taisumov via ko round 1
Erokhin via ko round 1
Bektic via submission round 2
Beale via decision

EDIT: This card has the potential to be great like most Fox cards.

Will this have a "Road to the Octagon"? Gus vs Rumble would be a great preview.

Gustafsson via tko round 4
Mousasi via sub round 2 Bader via tko round 3/decision
Coriassani via decision
Tumenov via ko round 1 (you can do this Tumenov! Poshli Davai!!)
Aliev via tko
Amirkhani/Ogle not sure, Ogle hasn't looked great, don't know Amirkhani.. who?
Krylov via tko round 1
Taisumov via ko round 1
Erokhin via ko round 1
Bektic via submission round 2
Beale via decision

EDIT: This card has the potential to be great like most Fox cards.

Will this have a "Road to the Octagon"? Gus vs Rumble would be a great preview.

Yes it will. I think it's gonna be broadcast today. Or was it yesterday.

Yes it will. I think it's gonna be broadcast today. Or was it yesterday.

Thanks, just checked it out. Will be airing at 5pm ET and 2pm PT (PT for me).

I am not sure how or why, but I think he might be joking... I am unsure though so don't put anything out.

Back