UFC on Fox 12

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rumble vs Lil Nog and Punk vs Menace have been announced, but have either of these been labeled as the main or co main events?

If not, then this card is looking awesome. These would be very quality lower main card fights and with a co main like Rockhold v Kennedy II and a main of Lombard or Brown or Diaz, it would be the best Fox card in history on paper.

According to UFC PR guy Dave Sholler, they're in the process of finalizing a main event.

Last years San Jose Fox card was insane
Sat 5th row at that one
Hoping I can beat that this year

i really see nog pulling out. the guy tries to pull out more than George W Bush

great to see the punk still fighting, that would have been a tough way to see him retire after the last fight.

I dont expect them to ever trust Lil Nog with a Fight Pass M.E. again nm a Fox card.

Rumble vs Lil Nog and Punk vs Menace have been announced, but have either of these been labeled as the main or co main events?

If not, then this card is looking awesome. These would be very quality lower main card fights and with a co main like Rockhold v Kennedy II and a main of Lombard or Brown or Diaz, it would be the best Fox card in history on paper.

if the Jekyll Menace shows up that will be a great fight.

How about

JDS/Barnett
Lombard/Brown
Rumble/Nog
Punk/Johnson

It'll be Sonnen vs. Rumble.

How about

JDS/Barnett
Lombard/Brown
Rumble/Nog
Punk/Johnson[/QUOTE

Will JDS heal from his broken hand.

Also, makes more sense to have JDS fight Browne and Barnett fight Overeem

Co Main celeb matchup

Spice Girls vs 98 degrees

Both good fights, especially for a free television event. If there's no other big fight (or if that big fight falls through), either one of these is a worthy headliner.

How about

JDS/Barnett
Lombard/Brown
Rumble/Nog
Punk/Johnson

Honest opinion. Looks too good to be true. Although I guess its cause the last fox card was so weak I'm half expecting somewhat of a meh card. Its not like lil nog vs rumble couldnt main event the card.

Back