UFC on Fox 12 main event to be announced today or tomorrow

Dana just said he would wait for the result between Rory and Woodley to take a decision regarding Lawler...

So he is either lying and will make Lawler vs Brown there OR make Jacare vs Kennedy 2.

I'm thinking Belfort vs Kennedy. time wise it makes sense. Kennedy is coming off a big win over Bisping and the winner would get a title shot.

Lawler vs Brown would be an amazing fight and actually be important to the division.

I'm thinking Belfort vs Kennedy. time wise it makes sense. Kennedy is coming off a big win over Bisping and the winner would get a title shot.

Rumours of Rockhold vs Vitor rematch in Sept (Brazil).

Rumours of Rockhold vs Vitor rematch in Sept (Brazil).

that just doesn't make sense. Belfort handled Rockhold easily last time. Unless Dana and the UFC think without TRT the fight will be different second time around. With the top MMA fighters only fighting 2-3 times a year i'm not a fan of rematches that soon.

Nick vs. Brown would be a pleasant surprise.

that just doesn't make sense. Belfort handled Rockhold easily last time. Unless Dana and the UFC think without TRT the fight will be different second time around. With the top MMA fighters only fighting 2-3 times a year i'm not a fan of rematches that soon.

Me neither man. But I dont think Vitor can be licensed in time to fight in the USA in July. Too bad, him vs Kennedy or Jacare would be a great headliner.

robbie-lawler-jake-ellenberger-mma-ufc-173-lawler-vs.-ellenberger3-590x900.jpg

MattBrownEstherLinMMAFighting4-21-13_crop_exact.jpg

would Barnett vs Overeem be possible? I don't remember how long they are out for?

would Barnett vs Overeem be possible? I don't remember how long they are out for?

Not possible, Reem said he would be back around sept. Barnett went back to training very lately after a surgery and well he looked even more out of shape than his normal self...lol.

I think theyre just gonna bump the Rumble fight to the main event because they really have nothing else
Disappoint

Dillashaw vs Assuncao rematch? or is it too soon for TJ?

TJ is from California and their first fight was in Brazil so this would make it even...also would be good exposure for the new champ

I think theyre just gonna bump the Rumble fight to the main event because they really have nothing else
Disappoint

They wont do that. Not with Lil Nog as a headliner, the chances he gets injured and fuck that fight up are simply too high.

They will add another big fight, it might be totally random though.

TJ is from California and their first fight was in Brazil so this would make it even...also would be good exposure for the new champ
TJ's getting married. I'm sure he wants to bask in the glory for now. Deserves it.

Won't happen.
Assuncao says it will take 8 weeks till he can fully train.

Nick vs. Brown would be a pleasant surprise.

Unpleasant surprise imo, but in the WWE era of the UFC where Rousey vs Carano is actually being discussed everything is possible I guess.

Brown deserves so much better than Nick Diaz at this point. Diaz on the other hand does not deserve this fight at all and he certainly is not a legit top 10 guy and not the win Brown needs. Brown needs a true, real top 10 ranked guy, top 5 ideally.

Lawler instead of Diaz is not only a better, more prestigious opponent but stylistically at least an equally interesting fight.

Back